Q on returning a LV bag after a week.

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I bought a bag last weeek---and only carried it out in public ONCE!

I think I may have changed my mind on it...

Do you think that the SA's at LV will give me a hard time?

:Push::shrugs:

Please help!

I don't know, but you should go quickly since there is a 14 day return policy. The purse has to be in saleable condition.... I actually did that once too with a Damier Alma that I exchanged for a Mono Alma. I used it once for an hour and then brought it home and exchanged it the next day. But, I haven't done that since.... If I'm not sure about a bag, then I leave it at home and think about it for a few days, and then return it within the 14 day return policy. I always buy from the same SA, so she knows that I'm good about keeping the bag pristine if I'm not sure....

Shouldn't be a problem since you've only used it once. FYI, if you can, try to shop at LV in Saks, i know not that many selection but it's SIXTY day return period!!!!!
Check out the new verins when u go to LV ^_<

saks has some pretty funky policies though. i bought something in another country and went to exchange it. it was a totally even exchange the day after i bought it. or maybe 2 days. it was slightly less than us prices and no tax. well just to exchange saks was going to charge me nys sales tax and the difference in the price. for the same exact thing. lv won't do that. if it's an even exchange then that's what it is. they say its sak's rules and they have nothing to do with it.

I don't know about where you are, but where I am, the SAs will leave the plastic and cardboard on the brand new bag and should you choose to return (within one month), the plastic and cardboard should preferably be still on the bag (as I was told).

I don't know about where you are, but where I am, the SAs will leave the plastic and cardboard on the brand new bag and should you choose to return (within one month), the plastic and cardboard should preferably be still on the bag (as I was told).

In the U.S., the return policy is 14 days. One month would be nicer as a return policy but the bag definately has to be in saleable condition within the return period.