Q.? New Pochette Metis made?

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
ive watched a few YouTube reviews and noticed that the new PM are not being made in France, which I think is strange because they are new releases and special editions.. Is this true?

I think LV anticipated that the Reverse monogram Metis and Inforouge would be insanely popular like regular Pochette Metis. So LV planned ahead and used other factories to relief pressure for France factories.

Do the quality of bags depend on where it made? In Mulberry case, the bags that made in England are usually more expensive.
Absolutely not. All Louis Vuitton products are manufactured exactly the same way, using the same materials. Louis Vuitton has been making items in the USA, in Spain, and in Italy for decades.

I think LV anticipated that the Reverse monogram Metis and Inforouge would be insanely popular like regular Pochette Metis. So LV planned ahead and used other factories to relief pressure for France factories.

So just to clarify, have you seen the new reverse monogram pochette metis made in France or Italy in the us? I have only seen USA so far and was just curious if anyone has seen Italy or France. Thanks so much!!!!

So just to clarify, have you seen the new reverse monogram pochette metis made in France or Italy in the us? I have only seen USA so far and was just curious if anyone has seen Italy or France. Thanks so much!!!!
I am in the US and have talked to two different SA's who have said all of the Reverse Mono PM's they have seen have been MIU.... the one I just purchased was MIU...hope this helps :smile:

I am in the US and have talked to two different SA's who have said all of the Reverse Mono PM's they have seen have been MIU.... the one I just purchased was MIU...hope this helps :smile:
Thank u, my SA has also checked all hers and they are all made in the US also. she's going to continue to check for me but said it probably doesn't look good. Idk if I can keep it, but I'm kinda crazy lol. Why couldn't it at least be Italy

Honestly, I haven't have the time to visit LV. I started working. And I am working 60 hours every week. [emoji33][emoji21]