Q: Mono Inclus. Speedy Key Ring

1. Do any of you know if these will be discontinued? If so, when?? Any ideas? I wonder if they'll still be around for Christmas....:hrmm:

[​IMG]Monogram Inclusion Speedy Key Ring$245.00

2. I will find out for you tomorrow when I pick mine up!:yes:

3. Aww, Thx so much Irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amuse: U Lucky girl!!:P
    Which color are you getting?? They are soooo adorable!! LOL, I'm looking for a possible Xmas gift...

4. I am getting the same color as the pic. The SA said they had the black one but sold it. I think the color in the pic will go with more.

5. Ya...That's the color I want! It would go perfectly with the mono bags, and now with my damier speedy...OMG It's TOO cute!!:love:

If you find out they are being discontinued or won't be around for Xmas (when I intend on getting one..) then dh WILL HAVE TO BUY ME ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm "supposedly" on a LV diet til next yr. except dh says a lil accessory for Xmas. When I showed him the lil mini speedy he's like, "That's it..." (as far as Xmas)..Hmm...maybe a lil cles too! :graucho: But he agreed and thought it was very cute, and would be nice with my bags as well!

So far so good,...I've got him right where I want him! LOL!:roflmfao:

6. I'm pretty sure they're already about to the end of their supply. I got mine (one of each color) around a year ago and the SAs in my store always comment about how lucky I was to be able to get them. It's my understanding that they were made in fairly limited quantities.
    [​IMG]

7. DSCN2161.JPG
  8. That's it! :shocked: I can't take it....I told dh it's been out over a yr. and might be slim chances for Christmas.....

He's like, "order it...":yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So, the order has been placed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!:P

Ok, I need to stay away from these boards, and elux. LOL!!:roflmfao:

9. You ordered it from somewhere?? Where, I looked at elux and there was nothing I want to get the inclusion bracelet tooooo

10. I don't think you overpaid at all! I've seen some in the past on eBay for around $350 and you got yours close to retail-I say congrats on the deal!

11. Ya...I ordered from elux. If you look under "accessories" then click "jewelry" it's on page 1 at the bottom.

Here's the link below:

http://www.eluxury.com/brands/louis_vuitton/w05/assortment.jhtml?SectionID=6000&CategoryID=3001&SubCategoryID=3022&ClassificationID=3049

I typed in "inclusion bracelet" in the search box in the top right hand corner at the elux. site and it said it's out of stock.:sad:

Just keep cking back to elux. every so often...It should pop up when they get more in..

Good Luck!!:smile:

12. oooooo thanks!!!

13. Your Welcome!:yes: :biggrin:

14. These are very cute. Will you just clip them on to your speedy as a little decoration? Or use it to hold keys?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice