Q abt the Squichy

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I just saw a couple of pictures of this bag and I totally fell in love :love:
I tried running a search for more info on this bag, but nothing came up :sad:

Does anyone know what colors the bag comes in? I think I know red and black.. but are there others? Is it patent leather like vernis or (eek!) coated plastic like mirroir? Is it even spelt Squichy? Or is it Squishy? (Can you tell I have absolutely no idea?!:shame:smile:

TIA!:P

It comes in black, red, and white. The interior is lined in baby veau (baby calfskin). Exterior is made of a type of plastic of which I don't know what it's composed of. Vernis is patent leather which is leather that is coated with a veneer.

Here you are love. This bag is AMAZING and they ONLY way you can get one is eBay.

IT comes in Red, White, and Black
The Inventuer plaque on the front is the same PVC as the Monogram Miroir.
The hardware is polished brass (prototype was silver).
The trim is black glossy epi (amazingly innovative!)
The material is a vinyl (from the Monogram LV-inyl line)

The monogram is comprised of over 1,000,000 cross-stitchings!!!
This process gives is an almost "furry" appearance (as Kelis said)

The black has brown monogram
The red has a lighter red monogram (with a wine colored veal lining)
and the white has an ivory lining.

The Squichy bags DID NOT come with dustbags, so if you buy one at LV, you should ask for one (just in case).

The toggles on the end offers a very interesting. Acting almost as a "pulley" system. you then tie one toggle to the other, leaving 2 fun epi toggle kind of dangling there (so cute!)

_29b.jpg

142m.jpg

18aa_12.jpg

a9fd_3.jpg

squish1932.jpg

10d0_12.jpg

281585367_8d2325ac43_o.jpg

Originally, it was "Squichy" but I think now it "Squishy". The term coming from the texture; it being a quilted, embroidered vinyl.

Thanks for the all info! :yahoo:

The white is lovely - I've never seen it before! Now I want to collect all three! :graucho:

The bag can be carried over the shoulder, no? Are the handles/straps long and sturdy enough?

I am going to stalk Ebay for this bag.... argh! :supacool:

One downside to this bag is that the material somehow will flake and crack as it is kinda like plastic. Dont know why, probably if it is subject to heat or cold or dryness. My SA recently told me this. Just thought to warn you in advance :smile:

Here you are love. This bag is AMAZING and they ONLY way you can get one is eBay.

IT comes in Red, White, and Black
The Inventuer plaque on the front is the same PVC as the Monogram Miroir.
The hardware is polished brass (prototype was silver).
The trim is black glossy epi (amazingly innovative!)
The material is a vinyl (from the Monogram LV-inyl line)

The monogram is comprised of over 1,000,000 cross-stitchings!!!
This process gives is an almost "furry" appearance (as Kelis said)

The black has brown monogram
The red has a lighter red monogram (with a wine colored veal lining)
and the white has an ivory lining.

The Squichy bags DID NOT come with dustbags, so if you buy one at LV, you should ask for one (just in case).

The toggles on the end offers a very interesting. Acting almost as a "pulley" system. you then tie one toggle to the other, leaving 2 fun epi toggle kind of dangling there (so cute!)

_29b.jpg

142m.jpg

18aa_12.jpg

a9fd_3.jpg

squish1932.jpg

10d0_12.jpg

281585367_8d2325ac43_o.jpg

Originally, it was "Squichy" but I think now it "Squishy". The term coming from the texture; it being a quilted, embroidered vinyl.
dang. i wish my mom had different taste!
i asked for that GORGEOUS bag for x mas, and she told me it looked like a garbage bag. :crybaby:

I love the Sqiuchy!! I have 2 colours-the Black and the White. But I don't use the white one anymore, after I accidentally stained it in a cafe..:s Every now and then i'd take out the Black one to carry, it's an awesome bag!
And true, they don't come with dustbag, just a flat box, but that's fine with me.:rolleyes:
Good luck with your SQIUCHY hunt!

I love the Sqiuchy!! I have 2 colours-the Black and the White. But I don't use the white one anymore, after I accidentally stained it in a cafe..:s Every now and then i'd take out the Black one to carry, it's an awesome bag!
And true, they don't come with dustbag, just a flat box, but that's fine with me.:rolleyes:
Good luck with your SQIUCHY hunt!

Hmmm....mine came with a flat dust bag and I didn't ask for it either.
I have black, and love it!! But.....when I saw black squichy went for $3000 on Ebay, made me think of selling it:graucho: