Python Simples

Ok not that I will get another python that quickly I asked in Paris but they don't have them and I doubt CL Horatio will lower the value on customs so boutique price + customs & brookerage fees (+ 30 to 30%)... that's a NO NO...:crybaby:

Ok not that I will get another python that quickly I asked in Paris but they don't have them and I doubt CL Horatio will lower the value on customs so boutique price + customs & brookerage fees (+ 30 to 30%)... that's a NO NO...:crybaby:

Oh I called any way and they do have the black python in my size :nuts: and they do ship overseas BUT shipping is $100 :wtf: and UPS which meens at least an extra 32% (customs + brookerage had this happen before) so that would be a total of $ 1,281.40 I think I will pass:sad:

Oh I called any way and they do have the black python in my size :nuts: and they do ship overseas BUT shipping is $100 :wtf: and UPS which meens at least an extra 32% (customs + brookerage had this happen before) so that would be a total of $ 1,281.40 I think I will pass:sad:

I am a little confused. I desperately want the python simples but was told by both CL Madison and Saks that they will not ship snakeskin overseas (to the UK) due to some wildlife/fisheries treaty :s

I'm sooo sad- I had an SA at Saks try to locate these pumps in 38.5. I got a call earlier today that he'd found them (!!!!) and was so excited! But later he called back and said that they weren't available because they had actually been on hold for another customer who came and picked them up. He said the shoe is now sold out in all sizes at every Saks according to his computer. :crybaby:

I am a little confused. I desperately want the python simples but was told by both CL Madison and Saks that they will not ship snakeskin overseas (to the UK) due to some wildlife/fisheries treaty :s

Sorry I can't help maybe there are restrictions in the UK I know Italy has them. France is fine so far.

Ok I am seriously tempted to be very bad and order but I am still not shure of the sizing...usual simple size or size down 1/2 or get my act togeter and resist which would be the soundest thing to do:angel:.

I'm sooo sad- I had an SA at Saks try to locate these pumps in 38.5. I got a call earlier today that he'd found them (!!!!) and was so excited! But later he called back and said that they weren't available because they had actually been on hold for another customer who came and picked them up. He said the shoe is now sold out in all sizes at every Saks according to his computer. :crybaby:

I had the SAME thing happen to me today! I was at SaksNYC on Saturday and they said another store had my size 35.5 and today I got a msg that it must have been on hold!! argggh~~~:confused1:

Sorry to hear that MPA. I'm in the same boat as you (since we are the same size). I have been calling Saks for a few days about the python simples. I had a gorgeous pair in size 39, but sold them because they were just too big. :sad:

^ Ah, sorry for you too! I am practically stalking Saks for these. I did the locator online and they said Saks NYC and Boston had them in a 38.5- but when I called they didn't. I found a few stores that had 38s but I think they would be too small for me. Since we're the same size- do you think a 38.5 would have fit you well or would you have to size down to a 38?

They keep teasing me with "We found you a pair!" then follow up with a "Sorry, we were mistaken." Ugh! So frustrating. I really don't want to have to spend an extra $100 to order them from a CL boutique.

If I'm able to locate more than one pair of 38.5s I'll def. PM you!

^ Ah, sorry for you too! I am practically stalking Saks for these. I did the locator online and they said Saks NYC and Boston had them in a 38.5- but when I called they didn't. I found a few stores that had 38s but I think they would be too small for me. Since we're the same size- do you think a 38.5 would have fit you well or would you have to size down to a 38?

They keep teasing me with "We found you a pair!" then follow up with a "Sorry, we were mistaken." Ugh! So frustrating. I really don't want to have to spend an extra $100 to order them from a CL boutique.

Oh my goodness:wtf: I think I bought "your" simples! I was actually just going to start a thread about how Saks Boston had them because I went today at 10am saw them (the Last 38.5 left) and presaled them for tomorrow! I'm sorry purse addiction... I didn't know :sad: I hope you are able to find them too, and I'll keep my eye out!

Bummer! No, the 38 won't fit me either. Thanks for thinking of me though. :heart: