Python Simples are here! Pictures added!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
They've arrived! Much more quickly than I thought they would :nuts: They are absolutely stunning, and so freakin' comfortable. I am so glad I went with the 41. Perfect!

However - I am concerned about the lifting of the python scales. There is a small amount of lifting on a couple of scales on the right shoe. Is this something to be concerned about, or is this to be expected? What is the best way to take care of python?

I'm on my way out of the office, then to the gym. I'll post pictures in a bit so you all can see what I mean. And so you can see how they look on my feet ;)

They've arrived! Much more quickly than I thought they would :nuts: They are absolutely stunning, and so freakin' comfortable. I am so glad I went with the 41. Perfect!

However - I am concerned about the lifting of the python scales. There is a small amount of lifting on a couple of scales on the right shoe. Is this something to be concerned about, or is this to be expected? What is the best way to take care of python?

I'm on my way out of the office, then to the gym. I'll post pictures in a bit so you all can see what I mean. And so you can see how they look on my feet ;)

I LOVE the python simples !! congrats! wear them well :tup:

Cristina congrats! What a lovely shoe, the python simple pump is a classic IMO. Did you get the natural roccia or black python? Both are excellent additions to any shoe wardrobe!

Crap, I ran out of time! I am on my way out the door for an night out with my girlfriends. I need WINE. It takes me way too long to get ready :rolleyes:

Kamilla, I bought the natural roccia python :love: I knew I had to have them when I saw them at Saks last summer.

Lynn, I received a tip here on the forum from Natassha that they were at Saks in Boston. I called and the SA had one pair left in a 41 :nuts:

If I don't get back too late tonight, I'll try to take pictures. Tomorrow I'm swamped at work then BF and I are heading to Gainesville and Orlando for the weekend, so hopefully I'll try to post pictures before I leave! I'll change the title of the thread to reflect updates :graucho:

HG shoes = :love: