Python Silverados 30% off

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. http://www.joanshepp.com/
    215-735-2666

Ask for AMY! They had 2 Python Silverados, Yellow Paddy, Taupe & Mousse Small Pocket Paddy's and some Gladys Totes all for 30% off. No tax if out of PA and $10 shipping :flowers:

2. Why did I come here..

3. ^^^ :lol:

They also have a handful of Balenciaga Bags @ 30% off.

4. Balenciaga?? No way! Those rarely go on sale, right? Why are all these bags going on sale...should we be looking for the next hottest thing?

5. Hi, I think they are closed...do you happen to remember what the original price of the pocket paddies were? thanks!

6. I am pretty sure around $1620. They do close at 6 pm, so call early in the morning :yes:

7. Ok... I about fainted at that! Why, oh why, is it illegal for python goods in CA????

Thanks so much, chicbags! I may have to get other people to get in on my handbag schemes!

8. I PM'd this, but I think it is illegal to SELL them here, as my SA here told me she could have one shipped to me from another store outside of CA?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice