Python silverado on sale at Nordstrom ... Might be of interest to someone

1. I don't know if this strikes anyone's fancy, but at the Towson, Maryland Nordstrom, they have a beige/tan (not completely sure?) python silverado. Was $2500 or $2800 and now on sale for $1380.

Still very expensive, so not of interest to me, but hopefully someone has been looking for this bag and can scoop it up.

The store number is 410-296-2111. Again, I don't really know the details, but I'm assuming it's the traditional satchel and not a tote style.

2. Oh, I would love to get it, but funds are going toward a Chanel Reporter. I hope someone here gets it .......... Python is beautiful!

3. Thanks chipoman81! I told my friend about it and she has it on hold. The SA said the tag said Chocolate with a light gold dusting - it's not the metallic python.
    Girls, has anyone seen this coloration? Help ....... opinions?
    I haven't seen it, nor do I know what to tell her, it sounds beautiful!!

4. ^^ Yay for your friend. I just heard the description so quickly so it wasn't registering what it was! But it sounds magnificent!!!

5. Thanks chipoman81! Yes, I think it sounds great too and she is getting the additional 30%! :yes:

Any other opinions on this color/style combo??

6. Anyone, Anyone!! Opinions on the python Silverado tag says chocolate - cafe with gold dusting ........ not the metallic one.

7. Thanks again chipoman81 -- it's on it's way to my friend!
    Amazing price $2330 sale priced at $929!! Hope she loves it!

8. Justonemore, I'd love to see a picture of this bag with gold dusting. It sounds pretty but I have no idea what it looks like, maybe your friend will let you post a picture of it when she gets it?

Rai

9. Yes, I'm curious myself! I will snap some photos and post!

10. Excellent! I can't wait to see it!

Rai

11. That is a fabulous deal. I can't wait to see these pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice