python privatita?

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
hey ladies,

so i've been kind of having a string of not-the-greatest luck in finding new CL's recently! :confused1: it's odd . . . after my little buying spree in vegas, haven't really seen anything that's calling out to me. I actually bought the nuit d'ete in black from barneys, brought it home and then decided i wasn't a huge fan anymore, so i brought them back and exchanged for the fuschia / gold python privatita . . .

i was pretty excited, but now, as i wait for them to ship, i'm starting to worry . . . i've always avoided ankle straps b/c i'm short, and i've heard they cut off your leg and make you look shorter. now i'm afraid they won't look good and i'll have to return those too!! :crybaby: help! i think i'm having a nervous CL breakdown!! :weird::wacko:

lvpiggy- the python privatitas are some seriously gorgeous shoes! they are definitely on my "to buy" list. I can't wait til you get yours so you can share photos! I don't feel that ankle straps shorten your legs- I think they add sex appeal!

I returned my python Privatita because I didn't like the ankle strap on me. It was very loose and I would have needed to take it to a cobbler. It was a gorgeous shoe, but on me, the strap didn't look right.

Others in the forum bought the python Privatita and it looks great on them. You will know when it arrives. If you don't like it, then get the python Fontanete, Simple, or O My Sling. Personally, I think you could ROCK the Fontanete.

They both look like loubs?
katie_holmes.jpg

Hmm, You'll just have to wait to try them on. I'm petite and avoid ankle straps, but mainly because I have a long torso and shorter legs. If you're petite, yet are proportionate and have fairly long legs, you can do ankle straps! :smile:

Hope everything works out!