Python Privatita for wedding?? What do you think?

themgdinosaur

happy
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hi, I'm getting married (I think)..

We've bought the dress, and the colour scheme is off white, cream and bronze.

Here are pictures of the dress (Collette Dinnigan). I was lucky to get the last piece in the world. It's off-the-rack and it's slightly big, but it can definitely be altered. Besides, we haven't set a date yet, so just in case I gain weight :graucho:

Now, I think the blue/bronze python privatita would suit the colour scheme. But do you think they suit the dress?

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 99
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 97
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 60
  • four.jpg
    four.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 91
  • five.jpg
    five.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 71
Here are the shoes :smile:

Sorry, I don't know how to make them bigger...

Attachments

• L1030508.JPG
    L1030508.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 56
  • L1030501.JPG
    L1030501.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 53
  • L1030500.JPG
    L1030500.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 65
  • L1030499.JPG
    L1030499.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 95
  • L1030495.JPG
    L1030495.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 86
That is one gorgeous dress!! But I agree with the rest... I think a simpler shoe or one more "evening" would be better suited. Congrats on the engagement!

Beautiful dress!! I'd have to agree with the other ladies. I don't think the pythons really go with the dress. A simple and more dainty shoe would look better :yes:

THANK YOU so much for your input. Now, if I can ask another question, do you think the beige Ambrosinas would go with the soft white colour of the dress? What about champagne Very Noeuds?

I can't wear a pair of white shoes because the dress is not exactly white, and my DF doesn't like pink. No white and nude satin, then.

I'm set on wearing CL's though. Sorry that this ends up to be another wedding shoes advice thread :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Ambrosina_satin_champagne_small.jpg
    Ambrosina_satin_champagne_small.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 63
  • VeryNoeud_satin_champagne_small.jpg
    VeryNoeud_satin_champagne_small.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 72
^ LOL, you're really excited to get married aren't you? I just read that the date isn't set yet and you found the dress! Good to buy it early though ;) It's gorgeous! I prefer the Very Noeud - it will go very well with the dress. It's a very feminine shoe with a dainty bow that doesn't grab too much attention whereas the Mouche looks a little busy with the ruching of the silk fabric. Wouldn't want her to steal the show from the dress!