Python Privatita for wedding?? What do you think?

themgdinosaur

happy
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hi, I'm getting married (I think)..

We've bought the dress, and the colour scheme is off white, cream and bronze.

Here are pictures of the dress (Collette Dinnigan). I was lucky to get the last piece in the world. It's off-the-rack and it's slightly big, but it can definitely be altered. Besides, we haven't set a date yet, so just in case I gain weight :graucho:

Now, I think the blue/bronze python privatita would suit the colour scheme. But do you think they suit the dress?

Attachments

nikki4707

Apr 15, 2008
Hillsboro, OR
With all of the detail in your dress already-I'm inclined to agree with the others and say the shoes are definitely too much! Congrats on the engagement though ;)

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
I'm going with the rest of the ladies on this one... I think a simple shoe would be a great companion to your lovely dress!!

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
back to jersey
That is one gorgeous dress!! But I agree with the rest... I think a simpler shoe or one more "evening" would be better suited. Congrats on the engagement!

RRSC

Jan 25, 2008
LA
Beautiful dress!! I'd have to agree with the other ladies. I don't think the pythons really go with the dress. A simple and more dainty shoe would look better :yes:

themgdinosaur

happy
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
THANK YOU so much for your input. Now, if I can ask another question, do you think the beige Ambrosinas would go with the soft white colour of the dress? What about champagne Very Noeuds?

I can't wear a pair of white shoes because the dress is not exactly white, and my DF doesn't like pink. No white and nude satin, then.

I'm set on wearing CL's though. Sorry that this ends up to be another wedding shoes advice thread :rolleyes:

Attachments

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
^ LOL, you're really excited to get married aren't you? I just read that the date isn't set yet and you found the dress! Good to buy it early though ;) It's gorgeous! I prefer the Very Noeud - it will go very well with the dress. It's a very feminine shoe with a dainty bow that doesn't grab too much attention whereas the Mouche looks a little busy with the ruching of the silk fabric. Wouldn't want her to steal the show from the dress!