Python Print Camilla (mineral)

Fisherprice

Feb 6, 2007
Guess who is getting one as a suprise in July :yahoo:
She didnt even see me order it while she was in the store shopping for her PCE.

By the way she picked up the Black Signature C Carlye. Ill post pics when the Camilla comes in.

Fisherprice:

You are so nice to purchase a bag for your significant other. She will love that bag. You are really a considerate and thoughtful guy. Happy Birthday to her!

Liz

UPDATE:
After a long talk we decided to take it back. We also returned the matching wallet (which I hear is sold out).

For the price I was really bummed that they did not dye the bag all the way through. When the scales started to curl (we had over a dozen just from shipping) you could see the light grey/white leather underneath.

We ended up going next door to apple and picked up a mac book for her and an Iphone for me.

I returned mine also and was not happy with the end production and worried about it being damaged so easily. It is a pretty bag though but I am glad she got something she can use even more. I think there is a better bag waiting for us down the road.

I'm also sorry to hear it wasn't functional. I was wondering how they were able to do a Python bag for so cheap.

I still think the mineral python chelsea wristlet looks chic, and I don't even like python stuff. I guess I'll have to rethink that.

It was so thoughtful of you to buy her a "just because" purse! You should teach guy classes!