Python Miranda

^Dude..Its after 1 am.....Why are we still up?(Insomniacs night?LMAO)

PS-Printed leather is like a stamped leather=FAUX.YIKES...HOLY MOLY..is that 1200????????????????????Maybe it IS real python..LOL...for that price ....UGH!Cute but alot of dough!

A real Python Coach would cost A LOT more. It's leather made to look like python, the same as the Chelsea's. I believe this bag is only in select stores. It is not in the one that I work at but probaby at the Forum Shops because they have EVERYTHING.

I hate to be the downer on this thread... buuut, I did see a python at the Northpark store in Dallas. Aaand, it was peeling!!! Just like the Chelsea!!! I picked her up to admire the beauty.. because she is insanely gorgeous, and the handles felt really rough. When I looked closer, they looked kind of shredded. It made me very sad.. :crybaby:
Then I replaced it quickly so I could not be held accountable for the destruction.

Coachgirl's right, real python would cost a lot more. I love the look of snakeskin, but I stay away from it, because the scales always start to lift. If you think about it, it wouldn't be very durable because snakes shed their skin. I wouldn't expect it to hold up well.