Python Lilly and Poppy Drawstring!

First the small things. Got the Chinese New Year charm, and some inserts for a planner that I have had for awhile. It's so hard to find replacement pages, but now I know Coach's will fit!

Attachments

• phpeTRxlwPM.jpg
    phpeTRxlwPM.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 947
  • phpUDOkecPM.jpg
    phpUDOkecPM.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 935
And now the little purse! It is really cute in person. Not sure what I'm going to use it for yet, but here's some pics so anyone that can't see it in a store will have a better idea.

Poppy placed flower small drawstring pouch, $298, style 22480

Attachments

• phppfIAWmPM.jpg
    phppfIAWmPM.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • phpbdPQc8PM.jpg
    phpbdPQc8PM.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 935
  • phpJmSeZGPM.jpg
    phpJmSeZGPM.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 977
  • phppPCdcMPM.jpg
    phppPCdcMPM.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 947
Here it is with my gathered wallet. Not quite big enough to fit it all in there, but hopefully this will help some of you judge size. Last one I moved the wallet all the way to the side to show how much room is left in there.

Attachments

• phpnKDK8qPM.jpg
    phpnKDK8qPM.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 913
  • phpuHpjdwPM.jpg
    phpuHpjdwPM.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 943
  • phpiCXlFYPM.jpg
    phpiCXlFYPM.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 914
And here's the Lilly :smile: She's already been revealed, but here's some more pictures. The leather on the sides is SOOOO soft. The interior is showing up purple in the pics, but it definitely has some red in it.

Madison pinnacle pearl python lilly, $798, style 22336

Attachments

• phpAInqz9PM.jpg
    phpAInqz9PM.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 899
  • phpVyAJn0PM.jpg
    phpVyAJn0PM.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 891
  • phprhteI6PM.jpg
    phprhteI6PM.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 907
  • php0cO7ypPM.jpg
    php0cO7ypPM.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 887
  • phpYDMXIoPM.jpg
    phpYDMXIoPM.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Here's some mod shots of the poppy. It's really cute with the drawstring tightened, but it looks kind of cool open too.

Attachments

• php4SMkOjPM.jpg
    php4SMkOjPM.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 934
  • phpH8cxu6PM.jpg
    phpH8cxu6PM.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 867
  • phpQpNOTBPM.jpg
    phpQpNOTBPM.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 864
  • phpWpuUxIPM.jpg
    phpWpuUxIPM.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 869
And the Lilly. I love the size, but I'm thinking it looks a little big on me. Hopefully not too bad, cause I'm keeping it :smile:

Attachments

• php9V1VafPM.jpg
    php9V1VafPM.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 850
  • phpJJGhlhPM.jpg
    phpJJGhlhPM.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 925
  • phpdbI9LwPM.jpg
    phpdbI9LwPM.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 841
Love the little poppy bag! You wear it well, looks super cute! It's tiny but on days that you don't need much, it will be adorable. LOVE that Lilly! The detail is amazing! Gorgeous bag! Congrats on your new bags!

I've been really hoping to see 'irl' pics of these two bags! Thank you for posting them!!

The poppy placed is much smaller than I expected but it is really pretty. I absolutely love the Lily. I think it is so sophisticated and the colour is perfect.

Congrats on both!

The drawstring is adorable on you! Also love the Lilly- it's gorgeous!! I have to admit the drawstring I was wanting to see for size reference is likely too small for me:sad: Thanks for the great pictures! Enjoy your new bags:smile: