Python Embossed Shopper....OTO for PM Style

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Python-Embossed-Leather-Shopper.product.A253371.html?orderId=147039646&itemId=220570379&sc=CRT

I'm not crazy about center zip pockets but love this bag in bronze. I'm giving her serious consideration right now.

Any other takers??

ETA This bag is listed on dooney.com:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=67983&minisite=10020&respid=22372&dbdcc=8PGRPABM

If I get her I'll do it via trade in rather than the OTO. Just a head's up for anyone interested in going that route.

Sue

2. I think it is a beautiful bag! Are you going to do a trade-in for one Sue?

3. I love the python embossed leather too. I have the former QVC TSV snake embossed hobo in navy and it's the one that ultimately sparked my love for Dooney. Let us know if you get one of these beauties.

4. I haven't quite decided. I have credits waiting for me to choose bags right now so I am tempted. The problem is I really don't care for center pockets and non-zip bags but love the look of this one. I also have two more Eva shoppers on order, making a total of 4 totes/shoppers in the past several weeks. :lol: So....we'll see....

Sue

5. I just ordered the orange python one from QVC last night. I hate paying full price for bags, but I couldn't stand it anymore. It's so pretty, and I don't have an orange bag in my collection yet. Reason enough? I think so.... I did see two other bags I want at the outlet today, so we'll see If she's a keeper. I really like the bronze one too. :smile: