Python dowel?

CoachStar

Feb 4, 2011
Does anyone have one and want to comment on it? They are on clearance plus fr/fa. I am considering and wonder if someone hear has it?

BonBonz

Dec 12, 2010
Vegas, baby!
My reveal of the flagship python dowel flap was posted back in July. Still one of my favorite bags. So much so that I now have 4, yes 4, dowel flap bags - python, gold, black and caramel.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/deja-vu-pics-galore-pink-patent-python-more-693425.html

Here's a pic from today.

I love the silhouette. It fits so comfortably on the shoulder and feels good under your arm. If I have to carry extra stuff, I switch to the long strap. Some people find the rounded short strap uncomfortable but I have other bags with this type of strap so I'm used to the feel and you definitely don't notice it when wearing jackets or coats. Love the two front pockets which offer convenient access to my cell phone, sunglasses and car keys. No unusual wear and tear on the python leather or on the suede accents. No chipping or wear on the hardware. Still looks new, the leather has softened up some. Just :hbeat: her!!!

Hope this info helps! I paid full price and don't regret it as I've got to enjoy wearing it several times over the past six months. I say go for it!

BonBonz

Dec 12, 2010
Vegas, baby!
Oooooh! Do you have pics?!
Here's a pic of the Caroline python dowel I got two months ago. Just love her! I would definitely recommend a large purse organizer to keep her shape. The python embossing and bronze leather is more fragile so I definitely baby her. I sprayed her with Apple to ward off color wear and protect the python leather. So far so good!

Betty Boop

coach junky
Nov 27, 2006
Boopsville
Here's a pic of the Caroline python dowel I got two months ago. Just love her! I would definitely recommend a large purse organizer to keep her shape. The python embossing and bronze leather is more fragile so I definitely baby her. I sprayed her with Apple to ward off color wear and protect the python leather. So far so good!

lOVE IT!!