Python BE REVEALS!!

First up- Black Glossy Python Love Me with silver Hardware and Red Interior:

All pics taken with no flash unless noted.

bes012.jpg

bes013.jpg

bes014.jpg

bes010.jpg

bes015.jpg

Group shots of my lovelies:

bes036.jpg

bes037.jpg

As far as my review of the bags, the skins are the same quality as JC, McQueen, Gucci, etc. The bags are well made and the accent details are luxe.

My only critique is the packaging. The sabbia got wrinkled from the lack of tissue, but hopefully will bounce back with some dyo.

Last edited:
Oh, wow! I like the black but the sabbia is just breath taking! I have no reason to own a python bag but if I did, that one would be it! The hardware and blue lining are perfect with it! Beautiful bags! You have fabulous taste!

Your black python is stunning---the hardware and lining make it just perfect. I personally prefer gold hardware, but the silver on the black python rocks!

Congratulations again!

Thanks for posting Lionlaw! I'm not familiar with exotics but will your hold me un-wrinkle (sp) with use? You bought a whole rack of custom-made bags. Jackie should designate you her best customer! LOL! Have they ever made a bag in a exotic skin before?

OMGG!!:drool::drool::drool::faint: Those are STUNNING!! I can't stop looking at them .....I am very near speechless! (and believe me that is something!!:P)

Wow, congratulations LL, they're beautiful!