Puzzle in small and mini both in tan? Anyone?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hey all
Have the small puzzle in tan—stunning bag! Now I’m thinking of getting the mini for when I carry less. I also have back and neck problems so lighter is better. Does it make sense to get the same tan in the mini? Was considering black for a change but I just keep looking at the tan mini. Anyone have the small and mini both in the same color??

Reactions: mi.kay
feel you! i have the small puzzle in tan and love it so much that i'm considering adding another puzzle

i think i'd probably get a different colour since it adds a little more difference in the wardrobe :smile:

Hey all
Have the small puzzle in tan—stunning bag! Now I’m thinking of getting the mini for when I carry less. I also have back and neck problems so lighter is better. Does it make sense to get the same tan in the mini? Was considering black for a change but I just keep looking at the tan mini. Anyone have the small and mini both in the same color??
Hello! You’re asking for thoughts so here are mine. These bags are too pricey to purchase more than one with the only difference between them being the size. Your reasoning makes great sense, but I wouldn’t want you regretting not having some other differentiation, the most obvious being color, perhaps the second being leather (smooth, grained etc.).

I have the tan medium Puzzle and recently added the small black. I also have a small anagram tote in taupe grained leather. Let me tell you that as the huge proponent of LOEWE that I am, I feel that my “collection” is oh so lovely, complete and just diverse enough to fit my lifestyle! It’s a great feeling!

Okay, back to you! :lol: Please take a closer look at other colors as you consider your mini to see if something else catches your eye. If not, go with your original preference/thought because sometimes that’s simply what is best for us and there’s nothing wrong with that. Enjoy yourself!

^^^ this! Contrary to LV where I have tons of styles in Monogram, with Loewe, their classic styles are so unique and beautiful that it would be a shame to get them in the same color or leather. So I vote for a different color or at least grained/smooth leather!

Reactions: jill39 and Greentea
is this the tan or caramel colour of the small puzzle?

Attachments

• IMG_0458 2.jpg
    IMG_0458 2.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0459 2.jpg
    IMG_0459 2.jpg
    936.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0460 2.jpg
    IMG_0460 2.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0461 2.jpg
    IMG_0461 2.jpg