The Loewe Puzzle Hobo

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 8.15.51 AM.png

This one right? I don't have it but I think it's beautiful. For me, a wide shoulder strap does not work as they tend to slip off my shoulder. But this one narrows at the top which is actually quite brilliant!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I bought one, and I like it. It’s nice because it fits a great amount, but if you put in less you get more slouch. Some bags like this (like the Celine Romy) look overstuffed when they are full. I don’t feel like the puzzle hobo does that. The leather also doesn’t feel weird, the way that I felt like some of the seasonal regular puzzle bags do in the grained leather.4DEDF02E-0726-466C-90CE-EA489C0270DB.jpeg

I want one, but I’m not really big on shoulder bags. I’m more of a crossbody bag type lol.

To those who own this bag - Does it get uncomfortable to carry on your shoulder? Do you find it bulky?

I want one, but I’m not really big on shoulder bags. I’m more of a crossbody bag type lol.

To those who own this bag - Does it get uncomfortable to carry on your shoulder? Do you find it bulky?
I tend to prefer cross body bags, but I find it comfortable to carry. Its only bulky if you want to carry it under your arm. I prefer to have the bag towards my back. So I don’t find it bulky at all.