Putty Stam NOT available???

Thanks Greendrv, just wanna make sure i'm not chasing the wrong color.

missbradshaw, i have never seen the cola stam before. Do you know where i can find pictures of it?:biggrin:

I got these photos from Lucie at NAP yesterday after enquiring about the putty stam. These would be in stock soon. I still love the original putty stam.:cry:

The color on the mouse stam made me doubt the color Jessica's wearing. What d'yall think?:angel:

Attachments

• EW StamBlack.jpg
    EW StamBlack.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 31
  • EW StamMouse.jpg
    EW StamMouse.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 63
  • StamBlack.jpg
    StamBlack.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 31
  • StamBronze.jpg
    StamBronze.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 40
  • MJ Stam.jpg
    MJ Stam.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 38
luna, the picture of Jessica Stam is an old photo. There's also a picture of her carrying her Putty Stam down the runway for a rehearsal. I don't remember where I saw this photo, but it was taken a while back. The Mouse is a F/W color, so there's no way she would have been carrying it months ago. Like Greendvr, I'm 100% certain that the bag she is photographed with is the Putty.

The Cola Stam is patent leather. It's much darker than the Putty.

I'm not absolutely certain about this, but I don't think MJ is doing the traditional Stam in Mouse. According to the website the Mouse is going to be available in the E/W style, and I believe in the small size. It may also be done in another size/style, but I'm too lazy to go back and check the website right now.

missbradshaw said:
Hi ....the mouse is in the traditional Stam - I have one on hold at the mo

That's good to know. I wonder why the MJ website does not reflect this. It lists Mouse in the other styles, but the only colors listed for the traditional Stam are black, chestnut and cashew.

angstofgumby said:
That's good to know. I wonder why the MJ website does not reflect this. It lists Mouse in the other styles, but the only colors listed for the traditional Stam are black, chestnut and cashew.

True, the site's not very updated. =( There's no info on upcoming colors for Blake as well, was told by MJ store in LA that Blake+Stam will come in pistachio (light color) as well. If I remember correctly, the colors include: black, chestnut, cashew, mouse, and pistachio. I thought ivory's one of the new colors too? I'm confused and the official site's not helping. =)

missbradshaw, Are there pictures of the mouse stam around? Is it from the new A/W 06 collection? The website does show it though. Where can i call/email to enquire?

angstofgumby, thanks for the information. now i need to see the mouse stam to make sure its the putty i want!!

Luna - I have no pics until tomorrow when I pic it up, although I am still undecided with Mouse and Ivory...help me decide! Yes it is from A/W 06, so they have arrived in store early. Do you want me to ask in Harvey Nichols tomorrow for you?

Dear all, thank you all so much for the information and encouragement!! Especially ROO. THANK YOU!! I got a call from Jamie from nordy and she found a putty stam for me!! i've paid for it and its on is way to me as we speak@!! I can't believe it!!

Jamie is so sweet. I repeatedly asked her if the bag was in perfect condition, if the kisslock were tight, if there were any scratches etc. She said the bag was puuurfect!! Yipee!

I can't wait!!!

missbradshaw, thanks for the cola picture. It's a beauty. I think the patent has the perferct shine. Great bag!! Thanks for offering to check the mouse stam's price at Harvey's? i know now that i have found my dream stam, i should not be hoping for the mouse stam. But what the heck. Doesnt hurt to know. Just in case the putty comes and its all scratched up and used. Thank you so much.

With all the complains i read on the forum about how some bags are in such poor quality, i am trying not to be too hopeful. Just in case the putty is not spanking new... but i am hoping and praying it is...

Jamie rocks! She is so sweet. Glad she could help you! Yippee!! :flowers: If the bag is not totally perfect you know that you can return it and have NO PROBLEMS! It's great to have that insurance!

luna_ said:
Dear all, thank you all so much for the information and encouragement!! Especially ROO. THANK YOU!! I got a call from Jamie from nordy and she found a putty stam for me!! i've paid for it and its on is way to me as we speak@!! I can't believe it!!

Jamie is so sweet. I repeatedly asked her if the bag was in perfect condition, if the kisslock were tight, if there were any scratches etc. She said the bag was puuurfect!! Yipee!

I can't wait!!!

missbradshaw, thanks for the cola picture. It's a beauty. I think the patent has the perferct shine. Great bag!! Thanks for offering to check the mouse stam's price at Harvey's? i know now that i have found my dream stam, i should not be hoping for the mouse stam. But what the heck. Doesnt hurt to know. Just in case the putty comes and its all scratched up and used. Thank you so much.

With all the complains i read on the forum about how some bags are in such poor quality, i am trying not to be too hopeful. Just in case the putty is not spanking new... but i am hoping and praying it is...

Yes!! that was exactly what i was afraid of. Jamie told me i don't have to feel that i am "stuck" with the bag if i feel that the condition is not up to my expectations. That really put my mind at ease.

She is really sweet. She even came in on her off day to help me with my transaction due to time difference betweent my country and the states!!

She truly rocks!!!

definitely mouse missbradshaw!!!! ivory looks quite flat to me in my opinion and mouse is a really interesting color. Plus you don't have to worry about getting it dirty. ivory needs some babying....