Putty Stam NOT available???

1. Hello all MJ lovers, i'm new to MJ bags. I saw this picture of a model carrying this stam bag and fell in love with it. :love: I was never an MJ fan.

What color is it and does it have the suede interior or the new canvas interior? Can i still find it in MJ stores? I am hoping i don't have to scout for it on eBay.

I tried my local MJ store and the SA was just so unfriendly and un-informative. She had no idea which color it was even when i show her this photo.:hrmm:

MJ Stam.jpg
  2. Many believe Jessica Stam's bag is Putty, it has suede interior. It's a very popular color and no longer available, buy it right away if you do come across it -- definitely a return at this time. A TFS (thefashionspot.com) member was able to buy Putty Stam at Nordstrom recently. Try calling Marc Jacobs stores, good luck. =)

3. Try the Bellevue, WA Nordstrom store. 425-455-5800- I swear I thought I saw that color the last time I was there (I could also be wrong, but try anyway). Good SAs to ask for are ADRIENNE or JAMIE. They are open M-S until 9:30 PT

4. i can't believe the SA didn't know about the bag. i mean, doesn't everyone know about the stam, lol!

i know you mentioned not wanting to go the eBay route, but this is an authentic putty stam by a reputable seller (personalshoppers):
    item #6881289657
    sorry i couldn't put in the link. for some reason my computer isn't letting me copy and paste stuff. :huh:

5. This ebayer (Personalshoppers) sells authentic stuffs; the item's just listed too. =) Since there's no BIN option for this item, you can call the number Roo listed first, maybe, a SA can can do inventory lookup (for all stores) as well. Good luck. =)

Hopefully, the price won't go too high for this Putty Stam listing. Read on TFS that a Petrol Stam went for ~4k recently!

6. Wow! Beautiful!! is that putty stam from my personal shoppers authentic!!?? I will grab it now if it is!!!

7. I never dealt with them so I wouldn't know...sorry I don't buy my bags online!

8. It's authentic.

9. it is!!! wow. i have just clicked on "but it". and was prompted to send an email. hope they reply me soon!!!

10. "buy it" i meant. *too excited*!!!!!!

11. i've just checked out the ebay listing on this stam "my personal shoppers" is selling. Why is no one snatching this up!? hmmmz.

12. question from a Stam novice - are the 05 stams more slouchy and ok for putting over your shoulder with the leather straps? I recently had an 06 stam and I didnt find it that practical, although I still really like the overall design of the bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice