Putting on the Ritz!!

Hmm... an honest opinion?? I don't really like it. The shine is just too much for a bag that size. If I were to get a bag with that material and shine, I'd get it in a smaller size. It looks too long length-wise, somewhat awkward-horizontally. It's just borderline tacky in that size. Given I'm into more classic styles. Maybe a classic medium size with that shine and material would be hot. I'm sorry!! An honest opinion it was! :shrugs:
All that matters is how you'd like and use it.

Hi Dear,

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Was just looking at this bag today at the Chanel Store, nearly bought it, however, its still Very new in Asutralia, they only brought in ONE piece and they were not sure about the pricing yet.

So please please, if you dont mind, could you tell me the if your bag is A33469Y0432294305 (smaller size) or its A33470Y0432294305 (Bigger Size)???

The store had no idea whether they brought in a smaller version or the bigger one. Since its the ONLY piece, i would love to get my hands on HER!! Thanksssss

Kouki, it looks like the larger size which is 2525, I think. I turned down Navy in the washed lamb but my SA here at NM just got the bag in Black Patent and it should be here Tuesday for pick up. The pics really changed my mind...

stacy, i feel the same about the bag as when i saw it myself. i do still think it's a bit long and awkward length-wise, though it does look better from your second picture (where you are facing the camera). it does have a very "now" look with all the big bags being the thing (ie with the cabas!)

there's no doubt it's a beautiful bag though so go with what you think is right! you are your own best judge. :flowers:

thanks all! I am going to mull it over for a couple more days than decide. BTW, this is the large size. I saw the small size at NM but they didn't get it in patent. I am not sure if the patent does come in the small...Uggh!! I am a little under the weather with the flu so if I missed any other questions, please pm me.

thanks all! I am going to mull it over for a couple more days than decide. BTW, this is the large size. I saw the small size at NM but they didn't get it in patent. I am not sure if the patent does come in the small...Uggh!! I am a little under the weather with the flu so if I missed any other questions, please pm me.

Your post convinced me to get the one my SA reserved here in Tampa at NM so I'll post pics when it arrives next week. I think it looks amazing on you. Please feel better soon! :flowers:

I hope you get over the flu soon. Being sick is definitely not fun! That bag looks great on you though. I don't think the shape looks awkward. And I like the patent on it. It's a very funky bag. :smile:

I got the bag last night. Same one that Stacy has and I LOVE it!!! Thank you Stacy for your pics and reinforcing my decision. If only I can find some logic to explain the need to my DH when he returns from China next week.
The boutique has the smaller Ritz in stock too but it Navy. I really liked it but I could not get two.....