Put me out of my misery!: raisin B or RG Kelly??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my SA just called me that she had a raisin togo phw 35 Birkin. she also ordered (no gurantees) RG kelly 35 routourne. i have funds for only 1. which one???

i currently have 30 epsom birkin in miel.

what to do!????

what would you do?

2. RAISIN, Bay-Bee!!!

3. Wow, that is a tough one for me. I'd do the bird in hand for sure with Hermes.

4. ^^ It is tough for me because I love both colors. They are TDF.

5. :yes: such a hard choice~~ i have a raisin birkin and a rg kelly and i wouldn't be able to say which one i love more than the other :thinking: both colors are gorgeous!! but since you've got one birkin, perhaps getting a kelly next would make sense? you can't go wrong with either one! and lately i have been taking my red kelly EVERYWHERE~~

good luck!!

6. I have both and I cannot imagine having to choose between the two. They are both such classics. Sorry, I know I am not helping. Perhaps you should decide whether you prefer the Birkin or Kelly more and go for the style that works best for you.

7. If they are both on your list, maybe both and then go on a self enforced bag ban?

Otherwise, ITA with Boo, but i am a kelly gal

Congrats with whatever you choose, you cannot go wrong!

8. Your SA had a raisin birkin right now. There's no guarantee about the RG Kelly. I'd say raisin. You can always wait for a RG Kelly in the future. Me saying this despite being a kelly person and RG 35K will be quite regretful and beautiful to pass up.

As Roxane said, you have to ask yourself if you're a kelly or birkin person and which color you like most.

9. ITA with IFFAH!

To add on: I was also told by an SA that Raisin is more of a seasonal color, no guarantees that H will keep it in regular production as much as RG, so grab it while you can!

10. i am a kelly girl...well juding from i have 6 kellys and 2 birkins... if they offered me a raisin birkin or RG kelly... i will pick raisin birkin!!!! definately!

11. raisin!

12. This is a tough one...I think one of each is a great idea. One Birkin and one Kelly bag~Do you prefer hand held bags? The long shoulder strap on the Kelly is so convenient when you need hands free. Good luck!!!!

13. RED is my favorite of all time...but in this case, since she already has the 35 Raisin B, I would jump on that. I love Raisin....great neutral, yet just enough pop of color.

14. Gor for the "right now" -- RAISIN bc RG is "no guarantee."

15. raisin. no question! :smile: