Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll

OrangeCounty, I want to know too! wait, no, nevermind. hehe. I guess I'm the only one that likes the show. *guilty* I also think Nicole is beautiful. She's the only one I know. If the other dolls were walking down the street, I would not know who they are.

I know you girls will totally understand. I am amused by this show, and thought i'd watch it, but now when we tuned in we realized my boyfriend acctually made out with one of those girls!! He doesn't get why I fondly refer to her as the "hussy"...hehe....but its been amusing to drink wine with my girlfriends and root for her to get booted.

Do you mind if I ask who the girl is?? I'll root for her to get booted too, hehe.

OrangeCounty, I want to know too! wait, no, nevermind. hehe. I guess I'm the only one that likes the show. *guilty* I also think Nicole is beautiful. She's the only one I know. If the other dolls were walking down the street, I would not know who they are.

You are not alone! I like the show too. But then again I tend to like any reality show:shrugs:

Haha...the girl my darling bf made out with on a couple dates was Anastacia....the tall one with the big hair and forhead....Unfortunately I don't think she'll get booted soon, she's not the worst one, but definately n ot a stand out.

I watched a little, and well... I'm bored. They edit it horribly... it's like little backstory on the person who will be kicked off. By the director and producer of the recent Charlie's Angels movies I honestly didn't expect much content, but like expected there's a whole lotta fluff!

Haha...the girl my darling bf made out with on a couple dates was Anastacia....the tall one with the big hair and forhead....Unfortunately I don't think she'll get booted soon, she's not the worst one, but definately n ot a stand out.

OIC. My hubby thinks she looks like a man. Haha. Sorry, that was mean. I don't think she'll get booted soon either. Lil kim seems to like her a lot.