Push Present - which bag would you choose?

Which bag?

• Prada reedition 2005

• LV pochette metis

• Dior saddle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Minnie24

O.G.
Jul 17, 2010
London
Hi ladies, I'm due to have a baby soon and my husband has said he will buy me a push present, so obviously I asked for a handbag! The only thing is I can't decide which one, I've narrowed it down to 3...

1. Prada reedition 2005 nylon in black - feel like this would be practical with kids and easy to wear either casual or dressy
2. LV pochette Metis in monogram - again I think the shape is practical and I am yet to own a classic LV bag
3. Dior medium saddle bag in black with strap - my favourite out of the 3 but probably the least practical and most expensive

I want something I can wear cross body, I don't carry loads in my handbag normally just phone, small wallet, keys, sanitiser. I currently have a modest size handbag collection including Chanel, givenchy, Chloe, Valentino, YSL and Stella McCartney. I have a Prada bag but have never owned an LV or Dior. Dior is the brand I would most like to own but for the same price of the saddle I could get both the Prada and LV! My style is casual most of the time but I like to be quite dressy for work and events. Which would you choose?

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
Hi ladies, I'm due to have a baby soon and my husband has said he will buy me a push present, so obviously I asked for a handbag! The only thing is I can't decide which one, I've narrowed it down to 3...

1. Prada reedition 2005 nylon in black - feel like this would be practical with kids and easy to wear either casual or dressy
2. LV pochette Metis in monogram - again I think the shape is practical and I am yet to own a classic LV bag
3. Dior medium saddle bag in black with strap - my favourite out of the 3 but probably the least practical and most expensive

I want something I can wear cross body, I don't carry loads in my handbag normally just phone, small wallet, keys, sanitiser. I currently have a modest size handbag collection including Chanel, givenchy, Chloe, Valentino, YSL and Stella McCartney. I have a Prada bag but have never owned an LV or Dior. Dior is the brand I would most like to own but for the same price of the saddle I could get both the Prada and LV! My style is casual most of the time but I like to be quite dressy for work and events. Which would you choose?
I say go with the Prada! It's your favorite; and given the happy, huge, life changing reason for this gift, seems like the best time to ask for it. Congratulations on your baby! :yahoo:

Joule

Jan 14, 2016
Congratulations! Either the Prada or the Louis Vuitton would be sensible with a new baby, since both nylon and coated canvas are easy to keep clean.

I am happy for you and your growing family!

Sep 15, 2018
Europe
First congratulation and all the best in the future !
About this three I would pick the PM. I have little ones too and the Pm is a good versatile and durable bag. Except when she’s getting the known canvas cracks.
Don’t be a fan of the Prada nylon and also not for the saddle. Sorry !
But you have to look what you really want!
But kids growing up and you can use the saddle for quality time or date night for example.
For me PM we had a love- hate relationship cause normally it’s not my style. Too boxy, office style... but she was so versatile. Used it 6 month and then she got the cracks and I let her go.

All the best for you and your family :smile: