Push Present Reveal! :)

May 29, 2010
I'm super excited to add this yellow-orange diamond Soleste to my collection. I have wanted a Soleste for years but never had the excuse/opportunity to pull the trigger. The center stone is small (.22) but the color makes me soooo happy! I cannot wait to meet my baby girl this July and hope that she will enjoy wearing this ring in the distant future.

Attachments

• _20170422_211202.JPG
    _20170422_211202.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,240
  • _20170422_211249.JPG
    _20170422_211249.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,296
I will definitely take pictures tomorrow. It is currently nighttime here. I just walked into the store, didn't plan on buying anything, and came home with this beauty. The saw the gammet of yellow Diamond colors and none were nearly as intense as this ring. My husband and I agreed that the color was so intense and that the other colors looked pale in comparison. The SA also said that this particular shade was also much harder to find (true or not) I didn't care. I just loved the intensity.

Congrats on your pregnancy and this stunning ring. Please take more pics in natural light. Did you go through many rings to find the right shade of diamond that you like?
Thank you so much for the comment! You also have a beautiful Tiffany collection.

Here is my ring right before sunrise. As you can see it is much more orange than the traditional yellow stones. It is awesome!

Attachments

• _20170423_055432.JPG
    _20170423_055432.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 1,088
What a beautiful piece to commemorate your upcoming arrival! Congrats!
Thank you so much! I spent months going back and forth with what I should buy. What went through my mind was another Love, something vintage, another Van Cleef. Ultimately I really wanted a Tiffany yellow Diamond. Truthfully I thought I wanted a bigger stone than this and my 5k-6k budget would not get me the at least 1/2 carat I wanted. However when I went in the store to "play" I saw this stone and was floored by the very intense color. I tried on pendants, Solestes in different size center stones, but the color won me over. I hope my 3rd baby (2nd daughter) will wear this piece one day.

Last edited: