• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Push gifts?!

LuxeL0v3

Oct 19, 2020
Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
E1AD05FB-637E-4B82-A61B-09C0656BBF60.jpeg

Loriad

Jul 28, 2020
Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
View attachment 4911683
Wishing you a speedy delivery and a happy, healthy baby. Congratulations! Also can't wait to see what he bought. That is so sweet!

LuxeL0v3

Oct 19, 2020
I apologize it’s not the best reveal photos, but here are the gifts! I got to open them last night when my husband arrived. I love them! The scarf is so soft and warm, I’m afraid to use it! I already have plans to convert the largest pouch into a little crossbody bag.
Now back to newborn snuggles I wish newborns would stay small like this forever, it’s truly my most favourite stage ❤

E31D986E-6B3A-4CB1-A387-C00B0555D8F3.jpeg

Loriad

Jul 28, 2020
I apologize it’s not the best reveal photos, but here are the gifts! I got to open them last night when my husband arrived. I love them! The scarf is so soft and warm, I’m afraid to use it! I already have plans to convert the largest pouch into a little crossbody bag.
Now back to newborn snuggles I wish newborns would stay small like this forever, it’s truly my most favourite stage ❤

View attachment 4917472
The gifts are WONDERFUL! But, more importantly, congratulations to you and your husband on your new baby! I hope you are both doing well and you can get some rest and enjoy your new bundle of joy!