Push gifts?!

LuxeL0v3

Oct 19, 2020
Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
E1AD05FB-637E-4B82-A61B-09C0656BBF60.jpeg

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Love this! Congrats on the new baby - wishing you both good health. And your husband is very thoughtful! Post pictures of your gift and new baby :heart:

Reactions: LL777

Loriad

Jul 28, 2020
Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
View attachment 4911683
Wishing you a speedy delivery and a happy, healthy baby. Congratulations! Also can't wait to see what he bought. That is so sweet!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Congrats on the birth of your new baby! Hope all goes well, and looking forward to seeing your gifts. He’s very sweet and thoughtful!