Pursket and crazy shipping $$$

1. I was just about to order a pursket for my new Speedy 25, which is being shipped from ELUX but I noticed they charge a minimum of $9.00 for shipping. This seems so high! It is 1/2 the price of the pursket. Do they ever offer free shipping? If not does anyone have any suggestions?:wtf:

2. I forgot to add that I like the one called garden circles or something like that and I have never seen it for sale on eBay.

3. I ordered a purseket last night and I noticed how expensive the shipping was, too. But the purseket itself is really reasonable so I don't have a problem with it. At least they ship UPS, so we can have a reference number, as opposed to shipping US Mail, which is so unreliable where I live. I don't really have an answer for you on what else you could do, other than searching eBay for one. I got the red large one for my speedy 30. Which one did you get?

4. Yikes, that is costly! If you want, I can give you my contact person for Pursekets. Just PM me!

5. I want the garden one it is pink not sure of the actual name.

6. There is someone who sells pursekets on eBay for a better price and shipping, you might want to look there? I have bought a few from her, she has more colors than what she has listed.

7. ^^^ Yes, I believe that is the seller I usually buy from.

8. I sent her an email so we will see what happens. I just hate when shipping charges are 1/2 the items price, ya know? It just seems a bit excessive.

9. Try a chameleon liner. I think shipping was really cheap!

10. I do not know anything about these...how do you find them?

11. I bought something called "purse bright" for my mc speedy 30....it is Fabulous! It has a light in it so I can actually see inside my bag! I was debating on purseket or purse bright and I'm so glad I chose purse bright. It is really amazing!

12. I ordered my purseket last Monday... I wonder how long it takes to ship to Canada... I can't wait for it to get here!

13. Would it fit in a speedy 25?

14. Hi....Yes it would fit :yes: ....I have a speedy addiction so I will use this for all of my speedy's....when I ordered, it came with an additional purse bright organizer to fit a small bag as well (with an extra light). Can't wait to get a small bag to put it in...oh, what an excuse:lol: I think the total price including shipping was around $26.00...just google it and find the best deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice