Pursket and crazy shipping $$$

LVlovingteacher

Proud mom of Speedy
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I was just about to order a pursket for my new Speedy 25, which is being shipped from ELUX but I noticed they charge a minimum of $9.00 for shipping. This seems so high! It is 1/2 the price of the pursket. Do they ever offer free shipping? If not does anyone have any suggestions?:wtf:

I ordered a purseket last night and I noticed how expensive the shipping was, too. But the purseket itself is really reasonable so I don't have a problem with it. At least they ship UPS, so we can have a reference number, as opposed to shipping US Mail, which is so unreliable where I live. I don't really have an answer for you on what else you could do, other than searching ebay for one. I got the red large one for my speedy 30. Which one did you get?

There is someone who sells pursekets on ebay for a better price and shipping, you might want to look there? I have bought a few from her, she has more colors than what she has listed.

I bought something called "purse bright" for my mc speedy 30....it is Fabulous! It has a light in it so I can actually see inside my bag! I was debating on purseket or purse bright and I'm so glad I chose purse bright. It is really amazing!

Would it fit in a speedy 25?
Hi....Yes it would fit :yes: ....I have a speedy addiction so I will use this for all of my speedy's....when I ordered, it came with an additional purse bright organizer to fit a small bag as well (with an extra light). Can't wait to get a small bag to put it in...oh, what an excuse:lol: I think the total price including shipping was around $26.00...just google it and find the best deal.