Purses with Foxes

per979596

May 27, 2020
I know this is a place mostly for designer purses but do any of you sell or know of people who sell good purses with foxes on them? I've been in love with foxes for a long time.

I know this is a place mostly for designer purses but do any of you sell or know of people who sell good purses with foxes on them? I've been in love with foxes for a long time.

There is/was recently a brand called Emma Fox. She used an E in the logo but she would place a fox on the rear of the bag sometimes, or else a hang tag with a fox on it...a nicely defined fox. Google Emma Fox and see what you find.

I get it. I was the queen of otters for a long time ... no bags though. Also my last name is full of the letter B and people have always given me Bee stuff. Bees are having their heyday right now but I’ve only seen about 2 Bee bags that I’ve really liked. And your avatar!!

Good luck hunting those foxes :smile:

Reactions: per979596
There is/was recently a brand called Emma Fox. She used an E in the logo but she would place a fox on the rear of the bag sometimes, or else a hang tag with a fox on it...a nicely defined fox. Google Emma Fox and see what you find.

I get it. I was the queen of otters for a long time ... no bags though. Also my last name is full of the letter B and people have always given me Bee stuff. Bees are having their heyday right now but I’ve only seen about 2 Bee bags that I’ve really liked. And your avatar!!

Good luck hunting those foxes :smile:

Thank you for your kind advice! I will definitely look into Emma Fox. Otters are great too. :smile: I didn't know about the trend with bees. The funny thing is that I am actually a beekeeper. I found that bee picture on a public domain site and I use it on my invoices.

Reactions: westvillage
I recall Kate Spade had a whole range of leather Fox bags, but I can't remember the year. From memory, I think I saw a wallet, a backpack and a handbag. I'm sure you'll find some on Ebay or Poshmark, perhaps even new with tags.

Reactions: bag-mania
I don't know if you are looking for cute more more serious. As was mentioned Kate Spade had a whole series of fox bags a few years back. This is the one that I have. It's a fun tote. Currently for sale on Ebay (not mine btw - no selling!)

There is also this pretty inexpensive one from Chala on Amazon.