Purselovers Worldwide! Anyone seen any Mirior in your local store not sold yet?

Narkeasha

Retired Model
O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
Hey! Calling all Purse Lovers Worldwide!
I know I am late but is desperate for a Mirior. I would like to know which LV store in which country, which state that still stocks the Mirior on their shelf, as it is sold out here in Australia.
Help! Arggggg!:hysteric:

I've only seen the pochettes in silver at the Horton Plaza store, the South Coast Plaza store and the boutique in the Saks at South Coast Plaza. The Horton Plaza store also had the gold pochette last time I was there.
I don't know if they're sold out already, but the boutique in South Coast's Neiman's also had the Papillon, but I don't know which color(s). The SA just told me she had them when I was there a couple weeks ago.
All these stores are in California, USA.

calforina lv store has a sliver pappion as of two hours ago. Call 866 and ask to check all lv calforina stores. I know it is there, my sister almost purchased it then had a cheap attack

maybe Paris has bought the last one :biggrin:
72889111.jpg
:drool: :shame:

i've seen two speedies and two pochettes on display in Milano, the store was the one of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele

Moscow's boutiques have Miroir both in silver and in gold. I've personally seen Pochette and Papillon, I think they have others too, but I didn't look or ask. Papillon looks nice, btw.

Ewww, those almas are too tacky!