Pursekets and Hermes

so for those with both bagmate and chameleon, sounds like you're liking the bagmate better?

For me, definitely! :yes: The slightly more rigid structure of the bagmate and its elastic-supported pockets keeps stuff more secure and much easier to find without looking. (And I've already run into hundreds of situations where I've had to rummage for something in my H bags without being able to look!)

You have a bagmate, don't you, TIB? I think yours must have been the one that inspired me!

You have a bagmate, don't you, TIB? I think yours must have been the one that inspired me!

Gina, I do have a Bagmate and love it!!! Lately I've been adding more and more stuff to my bagmate and am just wondering if i should try to get something a tad bit bigger. I have the medium bagmate already so I can't really upsize from that. I don't really need to upsize however, if everyone's saying that the Bagmate is better. I will just try not to put so much junk in it. Really more curious because there seems to be so much praise on the Chameleon...and you know how it goes with the grass being greener on the other side thing.

Well, if bagmate came up with a tote the same size as the large chameleon, I'd be all over it!

But for now, I'm happy with the bagmate and the extra room it leaves for other things in my bags.

theitbag--i have both the bagmate and the Chameleon, and like both for different reasons. The Bagmate is just plain cuter and thicker, & I love the retractable handles and the fact that you can take it out separately and use as a separate handbag if need be--to go to the restroom, etc. The Chameleon fits everything in the large size and is a lot thinner in material, tiny loops for the handles, but lots of pockets on the outside. I pretty much use the Bagmate exclusively right now.

theIT--I too have both the bagmate and chameleon, having bought them after reading this thread a month ago. The bagmate is definitely cuter and more structured (better for clipping a beeper onto, for instance), but heavier and not as roomy. I prefer the flimsier and less cute large chameleon in a 35 cm birkin b/c it is lighter, the center compartment is bigger, and I still have room to put stuff outside of it. I got it in a neutral color as I did not particularly like the bright colors as they projected on my computer's monitor. I have a medium sized one in my 31 cm bolide.

theIT--I too have both the bagmate and chameleon, having bought them after reading this thread a month ago. The bagmate is definitely cuter and more structured (better for clipping a beeper onto, for instance), but heavier and not as roomy. I prefer the flimsier and less cute large chameleon in a 35 cm birkin b/c it is lighter, the center compartment is bigger, and I still have room to put stuff outside of it. I got it in a neutral color as I did not particularly like the bright colors as they projected on my computer's monitor. I have a medium sized one in my 31 cm bolide.

i have the large chameleons for my 35 cm birken.
i like the way it fits, with room on all sides,
and i love the very fast delivery and the wonderful colors.
i first bought a bright orange and then just got my second order
of a bright yellow and a few other colors for christmas gifts.
i am using the yellow and love how it looks with all
my rainbow colors of accessories:
-orange bearn wallet
-pink filofax
-red leather key holder
-pink "race for the cure" key ring for car key
-sapphire blue card holder
-red apple change purse
-(my makeup is inside the chameleon velcro compartment)

btw, i first ordered some VIPs, which still haven't come.
imo, a big mistake for those of us who live in the states.