Purseket or Purse To Go for Speedy 30

1. Hi,

Just got my Damier Speedy Bandouliere 30 last weekend and ordered a Jumbo Purse To Go today. But I'm having second thoughts. Should I have ordered the Purseket instead? Please share your thoughts? Thanks in advance and sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

2. I have the same one you just ordered.. I'm not thrilled with it. It has quite a few pockets but the pockets are small. I was looking into finding another one..
    Hope that helps!

3. i just ordered a purse to go extra jumbo for my speedy b 35, nf gm and delightful gm.

i have 2 pursekets but just have to find it... will find it and get back to you on how the purseket is in my speedy b 35

4. I like the jumbo. I folded the top over though as it came too far up the sides, giving it too much shape, I like a 1/2 way point between sag and shape. I also have both the medium and large pursekets. I didn't like the large because, again, it came up to far on the sides, the bag looks fully stuffed with that in. The medium is smaller and only covers 3 sides (I put the uncovered side where the bag's inside pocket is) and the medium gives it pockets but really no shape at all. I guess it depends what your looking for. Just pockets shape, or shape and pockets. HTH

5. image-3140900607.jpg

The brown is the medium purseket, you can see how tall the large/pink one is in the back

image-1428314653.jpg

This shows the medium in the bag

image-3015879944.jpg

Here's the jumbo purse to go. It fits the length fine but there is room in the spaces between the purse to go and bag sides. I don't mind it. I have my mini pochette, and other thin type things there

6. Thanks for the awesome pics, baghorr! Now does the purse to go in jumbo give the bag too much shape and structure on the outside? I like it half sagging.

7. Can't wait to hear about it!

8. Jube-it did at first and I didn't like it. But I fixed it :P I folded over the top, or folded the top (which would be the sides of the organizer) down just a tad. They come with two velcro dots and two velcro strips, so I folded the entire sides/top down just 1/2" maybe? Or however big it is just to match velcro to velcro. That way it doesn't go up so high on the sides. It certainly holds a nice shape, but not a full shape. Has a light sag, and generally looks pretty nice now ;) Glad I could help. If you want more pics lemme know :biggrin:

9. Ah what the heck! I love taking pics of my baby. Here ya go so the "folding" stuff makes sense. Plus one to kinda see the side space left. And two to see its shapely sag

image-2481810620.jpg

image-2840345861.jpg

image-2570132536.jpg

image-792247702.jpg

image-1803424281.jpg
  10. Wow thanks baghorr! Great pics! Nice accessory! Nice baby! Gonna try your way when I get it!