Purseket for 40cn Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a recommendation for an insert for a 40 cm Birkin?
    I am thinking to try a large Pursket, unless someone can recommend something better.
    Thanks much !

2. In my larger bags, such as Vuitton my Damier Saleya(I don't have large H ---yet:greengrin:smile: I use two Pursekets!
    I always wished for a leather version. Wonder if it exists...

3. Forgive my ignorance. What's a purseket?

4. golconda - there was discussion of the chameleon insert in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/chameleon-insert-is-the-winner-80077.html

I got one in the large size and I don't know how I lived without it before...lol It has made switching bags effortless and it keeps everything very well organized.

I use it in my 35cm, 40cm, and JPG birkins - it also fits in many other bags as well :smile:

5. Does it also help keep things a little more secure if you wear your bag open? I do find myself worrying about that sometimes like on the tube

6. It keeps everything in one place - don't know if that is more secure...lol It does have a couple of little velcro closure pockets for putting small stuff. I wear my bags open as well, and it makes it easier for me to just glance down into my bag and see if everything is still there ;)

7. Sounds like a good investment

8. I had a custom fabric sleeves made to fit it into my birkin, but in the end it made me put things more than I should into the bag