Pursefanatic85's Collection!

1. Here is my little collection it's all Coach right now but hopefully that will change soon. I'm currently saving for my first LV maybe I'll have it by December. Enjoy!;)

In the pics:
    1) spring patchwork hobo w/ flower keyfob, soho twill tote w/ apple coin purse, optic signature ladybug hobo, bandana print makeup case, soho pink leather wallet, & umbrella

2) khaki signature flap, white signature wallet, khaki signature tote w/ bee & flower scarf, soho ski hobo, white leather mini skinny w/ snowflake & breast cancer awareness keyfobs

3) fruit cell phone lanyard, python & signature mini ipod cases

4) lilac signature flap & matching mini skinny

5) hamptons large hobo

2006_0627Image0002.jpg 2006_0627Image0005.jpg 2006_0701Image0006.jpg 2006_0731Image0002.jpg 2006_0923Image0002.jpg
  2. Great collection! Love your mini skinnys and your assortment of key fobs! :yes:

3. The ipod holders are adorable!

4. I have the same pink ipod holder! Don't you wish they had a plastic part to cover the screen? Grrr.

5. Love your collection!:yes:

6. that is one neat collection.. congrats

7. hot ipods
    thanx for sharing
    :smile:

8. Here's a few accessories I picked up over the weekend...Patent leather mini in blue & Clover charm.

2006_1001Image0002.jpg
  9. Beautiful Coaches!!

10. very cute collection!

11. Your Soho Ski hobo is FANTASTIC - how has it worn? I eyed those when they came out, but was really worried about it getting too dirty just from light use. Yours is BEAUTIFUL, and your whole collection works together really well.:flowers:

12. Thanks everyone for the nice comments. queen I haven't used the ski hobo yet I bought it last April at the outlet for $80.00 which imo was a deal. So, I plan on taking it out in December. Hopefully it won't get dirty. I really wanted the brown but they didn't have that so I opted for the next best thing.

13. great collection, thanks for sharing.

14. Here is my new Coach tote & spring pastel scribble scarf.

2006_1008Image0001.jpg
  15. I have always liked that Coach striped twill tote. Very nice!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice