********'s Flower Power

:sunshine:

Good evening Chanel friends...

I thought I was going to be safe from Chanel temptations this Spring (unlike 14S last year when I, and many of you literally went crazy with the rainbow of POP colors) in classics & boys. This seasons show really did leave me lusting for bags, nor did the theme lend itself to my usual personal style. So overall I felt safe :okay:

I confess I have been spending more time in the Hermes school, but Chanel will forever make my heart flutter. I know some of you have met me over at the H forum during extensive reveals, and of course on @******** IG.

I very seriously am considering the lucky charms bag, but got stuck on color choices & have not pulled the trigger yet. Still contemplating, not sure of color or size actually. I did do a very extensive feature on my blog on the significance of each of the charms, so logically I should have taken the plunge by now..

Spring/Summer protest theme show at the Grande Palais...

Are they protesting the next price increase? ;)

:hugs:
I saw this boy in the boutique and it is incredible! Well done, PB! One of my favorite boys! The craftmaship of the paint is amazing! Mod pics, please!!!!!! I absolutely love your blog and IG. :loveeyes::hugs::happydance::yahoo::woohoo:
thanks sweetheart, HE's a special piece indeed...
I appreciate your loving comments and support always

I was wondering about that drpn21, as I only saw this one :graucho:

I'm glad to hear mine is a-ok, have you seen others?

They haven't come to London yet but some I've seen online ( including the one on the Chanel website) have a white area in the lower left corner which looks a bit out of place to me. Yours is just perfect!