********'s Flower Power

Miss you too my dear :hugs: Do you think the paint work in the flower power flap bag version looks just as good as your pretty boy? I'm thinking of getting one :giggles::love:
Darling I think it's perfect in any shape or form...it's just a happy bag and a very YOU bag.
I think you should do the mini (in fact I took the liberty of having one put aside for you...)

Darling I think it's perfect in any shape or form...it's just a happy bag and a very YOU bag.
I think you should do the mini (in fact I took the liberty of having one put aside for you...)

Omg u r sooooo thoughtful and kind. I've just pre-ordered one from hirsh :giggles: But i just wanna give you a big hug for being soooo good to me and a lot of us tpfers :hugs: I think you're right, the flower power is very me :tender: Maybe you'll fall in love with the mini too and we can be bag twins.

Omg u r sooooo thoughtful and kind. I've just pre-ordered one from hirsh :giggles: But i just wanna give you a big hug for being soooo good to me and a lot of us tpfers :hugs: I think you're right, the flower power is very me :tender: Maybe you'll fall in love with the mini too and we can be bag twins.

Even the back is sooo pretty. It's like all my fave chanel colours are in this bag :love::heart:

you are so sweet vdcc, and this is sooooo totally you...as long as you have one, I am happy, cheers fellow PINK lover ;)