********'s Aha Moment: My Chanel Oscars Bag Arrived!

Pursebop

Feb 19, 2012
This has to be one of the most impulsive Chanel purchases ******** has ever made. Let me try to explain what prompted me to take the urgent plunge!

So as you all know, the Oscars are this Sunday and I am a REAL movie buff, so much so, that I am part of a movie club that celebrates the Oscars event each year in red carpet style:drinkup:.
We have critiquing sessions, lively discussions, attend film festivals, sometimes even foreign film, and of course the occasional 'fine dining and wining' that goes with the territory.
So one of my less stressful dilemmas in the last few weeks has been exactly what every girl obsesses about...."what am I going to wear?"

x
I guess I pretty much had selected my outfit for Oscars night, my ******** debut, hehe...but I was still deliberating because I couldn't seem to find that absolutely perfect bag and shoes to match.

As you all know, I have no shortage of Chanel bags (and even a few sparkling blingy ones ~ one in particular comes to mind :graucho: ) and I assure you, certainly no shortage of shoes, but somehow the perfect puzzle pieces were not coming together:confused1:. A part of me was still undecided:shrugs:.

A few nights ago, while browsing my favorite threads here at the Chanel forum, I stumbled upon someones post .......EUREKA!!!!!

I wont quite give away the details yet, because it will become self evident....but I am guessing she may know who she is....

Called a few favorite SA's, used my NM PERK card for overnight shipping and VOILA, here it is!

:ty: for always letting me share my passions and my epic long stories with you, hehe!
:heart: ********
XO

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 2:18 am here in Chicago and it seems we may be getting the entire 6 inches of snow predicted, and I have NO INTERNET NOW :sad:
May I kindly request a few hours of beauty sleep, LOL, and then I promise to continue my reveal!
The pics for the reveal are all on my new Apple software but on my BIG MAC, and that i certainly know requires some wifi!
I won't have the luxury of sleeping long, so let's meet early am for tea :smile:

Last edited:
So ******** got a few hours of ZZZZ, we certainly got the full prediction of snow, and the internet is back:smile:

This Sunday is a big day for ********, since its the Oscars, and we have a gala affair to attend:woot:, and above all because I am finally going to do my very 'delinquent' TPF reveal of all my holiday and travel Chanel treasures:happydance::happydance::happydance:!

Sunday evening I will be attending 'our Oscars event' (here in Chicago, of course~ sadly, we won't be at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood), and although not the ritzy crowd of LA, to me, you see, PurseBops' handbag is still a rather important detail!

All will be all eyes on ********'s Pick, ********'s purse, and of course it must be Chanel:heart:.....therefore finding the perfect bag to compliment my ensemble HAS been at the forefront of my mind:graucho:.
I finally had an "Aha moment" that is the cause of this last minute, pressing, and unexpected reveal (remember, I have one planned for Sunday:yahoo:!)

Let me share this monumentally exciting moment with all of you. I know that no one can comprehend my enthusiasm more than my fellow Chanel lovers.

Last edited:
******** is going to do this LIVE, as you say! WELL ONE DAY LATE, BUT STILL LIVE, LOL :lolots:
(something I have never done before, are you ready......:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_3391.jpg
    IMG_3391.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 3,432