Feb 19, 2012
:heart:

Thank you for taking the time to share my passion:heart:
to encourage my voice
to humor my stories
and admire my pics.......

:heart:********,
bop along with me......

Magazines and online websites are featuring toe baring sandals, vibrant neon jelly bags, flippy frocks, and summer hot lip glosses

Chanel printemps collection buy lists are out to reserve, iridescent caviar discussions are all the rage, and Spring 2013 collection threads are all buzzing....

Tonight is the night of the Oscars, where the most coveted gold statue is presented to our Hollywood talents.

Today ******** begins her reveal, the unveiling of her Chanel golden treasures, each as beautiful as the last…....her golden statues.

The Setting: The Oscars are being presented at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

********’s presentation: live from winter wonderland.

Fresh, fluffy patterned flakes are falling from the sky and tree branches are heavy with layers of wet snow creating a glow like no other. The scene twinkles with the last vestiges of winter’s lights.
Dangling in mid air are colorful bursts, ornamental balls of light, each dancing to the music of the wind in their own rhythm....

Ornament tops are heavy with snow and as the camera pans the scene, a few golden kissed Chanel treasures are revealed….

Come closer and you will see them shimmering.... "All that glitters IS GOLD".

Today we begin the story, a chapter by chapter story, a gold dipped picture story:reading:,

……BOP along with Me through the snow
Xoxo ********

Attachments

• DSC00886 (1).jpg
    DSC00886 (1).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,411
Last edited:
I love this Boy! The details are so intricate and beautiful. Now you are tempting me! I still haven't found a light colored bag with GHW. Congrats! One day you have to share a collection pic!