******** Has The MIDAS TOUCH!

OhmyGod ********!! Your photos are very high quality and fantastic, you clearly have an artistic talent and sharp eyes for beautiful things. This is seriously the most gorgeous Boy I have seen. The details are so intricate and lovely! Congratulations dear, enjoy her in great health! :heart: :love:

thank you kindly tenshix...glad you are enjoying my pictures:love:
Its so much fun to come up with creative presentations:smile:
Madame Boy's details are rather special, I'm not really a BOY bag girl, still a classics lover, but this BOY swept me away!
Thank you for sharing my reveal with me, and for your generous compliments:heart:

Thank you kisenian, we've missed you here!
Glad you like my first gold dipped treasure... found in the snow, LOL...stay close by, more to come;)
So glad you stopped by :flowers:

i love it! i can't wait to see more treasures!

p.s. i'm so glad to be back! ive travelling nonstop, but finally able to take it easy now!

Sorry I'm late to the party...

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: OMG OMG OMG :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

This is crazy beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us!

You are most welcome Carnel, my pleasure :smile:
I'm so glad you stopped by to share in my gold dipped treasures reveal
Madame Boy is quite remarkable but the next one may be my absolute favorite.....

i love it! i can't wait to see more treasures!

p.s. i'm so glad to be back! ive travelling nonstop, but finally able to take it easy now!

The calm, after the storm... is a beautiful place to be! Glad to have you back :smile:
I am anxious to start the second chapter of Midas Touch but I think it's best to wait for TPF to fix their mobile phone apps first :smile:

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: