PurseBog looks at Gucci Fall 2014

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A nice editorial on the PurseBlog looks at Gucci 2014. And I have to agree with one of the commenters who found these bags absolutely flawless.

What about you?
    I love the contours, the colors, I agree that these bags are just stunning.
    The entire gallery is here.

As always, I select a favorite, and here it is....
    (and it was not easy!)

I am going with this, because I love the color, the shape, everything.

[​IMG]

2. #2 Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Thanks for sharing. I love the new box shoulder bag and the streamlined new jackie. Phew, nearly bought the new jackie with the tassels the other day. So glad I held off… Do you know when these will be making there way into stores?

3. Absolutely adore the box shoulder bags particularly in exotic skin.:love:

4. OMG! Thank you for posting!! I'm going to check out the new Jackie. I love it!!!!

5. So long as they're lined in leather or suede :yes:

6. You have a good point. They're not. :shucks::crybaby:

7. Oh no, :-s, how do you know? I rather fancied the pale greenish-grey shoulder bag at the end

8. I immediately viewed them on line. They look so fine, simple, ageless and classic! Don't get me wrong. I love the look of the shoulder bag as well. It just wouldn't work for me because I don't feel comfortable with a wide base bag that rests a few inches from my body. I love the feel of slinging my bag behind me and being carefree. Even in a refined environment I can turn a suit into a casual vibe (just my style). Let's face it. You and I appreciate wonderfully made bags and one can't go wrong owning any of these Gucci's! :heart:

9. :hugs:

I know what you mean, I think I'm now used to such width, protecting the edges of my BTH and finding ways of not getting stuck in doorways :biggrin: Flatter shoulder bags are certainly the more carefree option :yes:

10. On line where? I don't see them listed on Gucci yet. But the nouvou jackie has leather interior. The A/W 14 jackie is the same as the nouvou fringe, but without the fringe, so I would think these would have leather interior too.

11. You can see all the details, including bags, shoes and accessories on style.com http://www.style.com/fashionshows/detail/F2014RTW-GUCCI

Yes, I like the Nouveau Jackie (so un-French to say it that way round :P) even with the fringe (but the fringe wouldn't suit me :sad:) but I think it's very close to the lovely Bouvier I have already in the absolutely perfect colour (Olive). The only neg is the GUCCI blind-stamp on the fronts :-s

12. Does anyone know how much these bags are? Gorgeous!

13. Thanks for the RTW Fall link! I am in love with the understated clean lines of their clothing -it simply projects pure elegance. And those exotic skin boots (especially in the pinkish- neutral color) and that fur coat tdf! :drool:

14. I am in love with these :graucho:

Attached Files:

15. Im liking the clothing and the Jackie slouchyness look! :P