PurseBlog Article: Breaking Into Hermès Without Breaking the Bankl

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LillaZ, foxyqt, Uptown Luxer and 22 others like this.
  2. Perfect timing! I’ve been thinking about adding a small wallet, or similar card case, that will fit into my clutches.

Notorious Pink and ladysarah like this.
  3. Loved the footnotes! I'm dipping my toe in with clic H, Evelyne TPM and silks.

4. Great article, thanks so much! I'm wearing my Constance belt right now as well and love it--it's both luxe AND practical.

5. This is another wonderful article! As an aside, I love my compact silk-in too! :heart:

Two of the first products my younger daughter bought when starting her profile were in tableware. Two H deco mugs at $130 each - dishwasher safe. :smile:

6. Congrats on another great article! I loved the story about the stairs given that I did the same thing with a pair of Jack Rogers sandals. Equally dangerous shoes. I have now learned to "scuff" the bottom of potentially deadly footwear ;)

7. #7 Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Another way to try Hermès without spending too much $ is try to buy vintage bags. I was recently following some Hermès Sherpa backpacks on TheRealReal. There were several fabulous options for well under $1,000. I did not pull the trigger on them because I’m trying to control impulse spending and save up for a bigger purchase.

Another great article, too.

ODEDIHAIMS, doloresmia, keodi and 4 others like this.
  8. Notorious Pink likes this.
  9. Lovely article & many of us are looking forward to the "launch of Hermes lipsticks" which will not break the bank
    so much. LOL

Mali_ and Notorious Pink like this.
  10. @Notorious Pink Another great article! I've been thinking about the silk in wallet - you totally sold me on it! From your pics it looks like it fits exactly what I need! Is it slightly smaller than the Bearn Compact wallet?

keodi and Notorious Pink like this.
  11. Great article, the footnotes are great as well. Thanks for the ever-interesting articles.

Notorious Pink likes this.
  12. This was a great and well timed article - I have been recently been looking for some SLGs and the Silk'In Compact especially has caught my eye. It's something I definitely intend to add to my collection at some point.

I loved all of the other suggestions too - especially the belts and belt options.

13. Notorious Pink likes this.
  14. Thank you again for taking the time out to provide such great insight - you’ve sold me on the practicality - and sturdiness - of the silk- in wallets- which frankly surprised me !

15. Hmm...I’d have to get the measurements. Maybe I can do a comparison shot with the Calvi and Bastia?

allure244 likes this.