Purseblog article- Bags from Balenciaga's past and present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And big congrats to @Kendie26 for being feaured in purseblog round-up July the 8th!

2. And your contributions along with the beautiful Fendi furballs!

Harper Quinn likes this.
  3. OH WOW! YOU ARE AWESOME for posting this HQ!! :hugs:CONGRATULATIONS to YOU AGAIN for being in the blog! When I opened it up yesterday on my phone I only saw the pics from the "show us your new purchases/July" thread so I only saw 2 of our Bal gals pics. How in the world did I miss the article you posted?!! Anyway, wow there are some great pics!
    Congrats to ALL the Bal gals...I see PollieJean & rx4d soul pics!! Don't think they wrote rx name but I'd recognize her pic ANYWHERE as it's 1 of my all-time favorite pics of her clutch & rockstuds!! Go Girls:heart::flowers:
    @rx4dsoul
    @Pollie-Jean

Harper Quinn likes this.
  4. I love the bag that Pollie-Jean is modeling! LOVE!!

Harper Quinn likes this.
  5. and big congratulations to you for making it to the round-up again!

6. Oh boy I'm in there too!

Sent from my 831C using PurseForum mobile app

Kendie26 likes this.
  7. Congrats to you all!!!

8. Major Congrats piosavsfan! I just looked yours up & saw the most magnificent blue lavande city....looks GREAT!:biggrin: