purse with rose gold hardware

mayumi

Apr 24, 2010
Hi! I've been looking for a Coach purse with rose gold hardware. Do you have any suggestions? How is the plating or the rose gold? Does it chip or tarnish? I would really appreciate some advise. Pictures? :thinking:

I remember a thread (this one) and someone replied thinking it was the rose gold hardware... but I'm not sure if it was/was not as I'm not familiar with it (and I skimmed the posts). It didn't look like it was rose gold in the pictures...

Hi,
Coach came out with the Parker line that had Rose Gold looking leather. I also think the Parker Cinnamon Hippie had Rose Gold Hardware on it. The Parker line is gone but you maybe able to find some handbags and wallets on Ebay or Bonanzle.

Hope this helps.

Lynne :biggrin:

There also was the grey embossed (lizard?) Sydney shoulder flap with rose gold hardware but she was a Spring 2010 bag...and probably only available via bonaz or ebay now.....

I have 2 bags with rosegold hardware - my Parker Hippie and my gold Ali. I love rosegold hardware - it has a pinkish hue. Sadly you can't see the hardware very well in these pics.

picture.php

picture.php

The pink pearl Parkers also had rosegold hardware, it's sooooo pretty. I have several cinnamon and pink pearl Parkers with the rosegold hardware, and they all look great, no problems at all with the hardware.