Purse with big zipper pull?

I have one, but like in a duffle bag type of style. It's actually really cute and HUGE. I love it. It isn't a brand name, I guess probably one of the hybrid designer inspired bags or whatever. But I get so many compliments like what brand is it etc etc.

Chloe Bay?

chloe-bay-shoulder-bag.jpg

OMG that bag is GORGEOUS! I didn't think I liked Chloe bags but that one is so beautiful! :love:

Linda

See, I've seen a big like this too. It was silver, and had a smaller strap for the arm, and a bigger one hanging for the shoulder. It had little holes in it, where different colors peeked through. Kind of like a hobo bag. I can't find it anywhere, but the girl said she got it in NY as a fake Dolce and Gabbana bag; but I've seen it a few times (I live in Utah, lol)

THIS BUT SILVER:
http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-W-RAINBOW...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
f003_1.JPG

Last edited:
I know what you are talking about. They are hybrid bags to me. it kind of has Chloe paddington details, but on the fron there is a huuuge ass metal zipper pull like the one you posted.

chances are these aren't branded. they're just one of those "inspired" type bags that you fall upon in a random store. if I find one online, I'll def. post here and let you know
Ebay punch in big zipper pull purse there inspired but cute