Purse which colour???

1. I sold my bags so that I'm able to get myself a new B-bag tomorrow for my birthday. I want a purse because I already have 2 cities. Here comes my problem: Theresa just has a greige and a sapin left but they will get a new shipment with the new colours caramel and the olive brown pretty soon. I do really like the greige but I'm not sure if I can deal with the handles darkening over time. I don't have any light bag in my collection as I sold my LV MC white. Do you think the greige is too light for fall and winter and it's more a summer bag? Or should I wait until the caramel and olive brown comes inb ut the greige will probably be gone by that time????:shrugs:
    I'm going nuts over this issue, please ladies, HELP!

2. I have seen a purse in rouge vif..is amazing...!
    I had a greige city and i have now a greige twiggy.. i don't think is only a summer bag

3. Unfortunately they won't get the purse in rouge vif. They have it in the city. Do you like your greige, l_b?

4. I like it but not as my new rouge vif city..!!! If you want a rouge vif purse i can buy it for you, there is a store 20 minutes from where i live

5. Oh, no! I was going to recommend the Rouge vif--I bet it's gorgeous in the Purse style! :heart: I think Greige would be pretty, too. How about Blue India?

6. I already have a cornflower first and an ink city so another blue bag would be too blue, I guess :smile:
    Thanks l_b I might take you up on this absoloutely generous offer. I'll check the greige again tomorrow to see how I feel with it.
    The rouge city they had was just amazing but my clothes are a lot of brown, beige, jeans and in summer pink so I don't have a lot which would match the rouge vif but it's so tempting.

7. There is a posting with both the olive brown and caramel on the thread posted by Z & J "Has anyone seen these olive brown bags in person?"- take a look at those and see if you like

8. Thanks, shoe I already looked at it and it added to my confusion because the caramel and the olive brown are sooo beautiful before seeing those new colours I was 100% sure about the greige but now...
    That's why I called Theresa to find out if they get the caramel and olive and they will but they don't know exactly when.

9. I think the Greige will be gorgeous, and I think easy to wear all year round. But then again, the Rouge Vif is gorgeous. Hmmmmm. I can see your delimma.

OK, start again Cal.

Do you have a Brown bag? The caramel will be gorgeous for a year round bag and is dark enough to not be so worried about the handles. I think it's a good, stable colour that will be easy to use and match your clothing to.

10. Ohh Tanja . . . that's a hard decision :girlsigh: . . . I would say that the greige purse would look 'edel' (in German, I don't know it in English right now, sorry! hope you understand what I mean?) !! And I don't think it's only for summer. But ok ... the caramel and olive brown are also gorgeous .... hhmmmmmmmmm . . . SORRY, I can't help you very much :sad: !! Good decision and for tomorrow .... a WONDERFUL birthday, enjoy it :flowers: :love:

11. Ohhhh, forgot to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANJA!!!!!!

12. Oh my gosh---I totally forgot--Happy early birthday, Tanja!:flowers:

13. Girls, you're soo sweet:yes:
    Don't worry Pupster, you didn't forget it, my birthday is tomorrow.
    First you're right the greige would look "edel" (I don't know the word either);)
    cal, I have a Sienna in desert which looks pretty similar and a Edith in chocolate so you're right I do have this colours covered. What I don't have is a light coloured bag which would match my black suit. I do love the rouge vif but I think a red with a more blueish undertone would look better on me.
    Hmmmh it's so difficult! I never had this problem before with the colours I always knew which colour I wanted:smartass: . I'll take my best friend with me tomorrow (who's desperately in love with the grenat city:heart: ) and ask her if greige looks good on me.
    The other thing is that it would be so great to take a new baby home as a birthday present. I think I should sleep over it:sleepy:

14. ^ Happy Birthday Tanja!!

Here is what I think...get the greige purse on your special day :yes: I don't think the handles will darken like they do on other bags because you are not carrying the purse in your hands, its a shoulder bag.

15. First, happy birthday, Tanja! Have a wonderful day! Second, I think a greige Purse would be fabulous! It's a great neutral that is wearable all year long IMO. Let us know what you decide to get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice