Purse watching in SF

1. I was in SF today and I could purse watch for hours there. OMG!!! So many ladies with great bags! LV, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel - everywhere!!!! :wlae: I can get my purse "fix" by just sitting having coffee outside of Union Square! I live 2 hours away and the typical bag I see is fake LV, Coach, and D+B.

2. Too Funny! I feel the same way at the stanford shopping mall in palo alto...

3. Yes, that would be a fun place to purse watch too! :graucho:

4. oooo how fun! I haven't done that in ages... I love Union Square!

5. Yes, it's great! Has a little of everything, especially F A B U L O U S purses!:love:

6. That is funny I do that at Bal Harbor and Worth Avenue and on Bond Street in London.. purse watching is so much fun

7. London would be so fun to purse watch. I wonder how it differs from the states...do you see a lot of Burberry?

8. I never realized how much attention our bags get until I went into the new NM in Charlotte this weekend. I was carrying my gold metallic Prada. Nearly every SA commented on it. Not just in the handbag section either: every department!! The Prada triangle is pretty subtle on this bag so I was surprised to keep hearing "Love your Prada!"

Where I live, if it isn't "Agg Nur" (Etienne Aigner) or Dooooneyburke (yup, that's how they pronounce it: as one word!) no one has a CLUE what I've got hanging on my shoulder. Probably a good thing. I really don't want to be mugged by the one gun wielding redneck in this county that DOES know his designer bags.:roflmfao:

9. You see a lot of Burberry on chavs, but not really on others. London can be a bit disappointing to purse spot in....TONS of fakes around. I moved out to SF at the beginning of the year (from London), and the purse spotting is waaaaay waaaay better. I feel a lot safer taking my purses shopping with me too, in London I was always paranoid that someone was going to snatch it off my shoulder, especially LVs :cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice