Purse to match Nude CLs?

CL makes nude purses but in all honesty, I dislike them. When I have seen nude purses on celebs, they look off.

Nude CLs work because they make your legs go on for miles. This concept is lost with a purse. Also, I think matching shoes and bag are beginning to look less modern lately. I believe your outfit should match/work, but it's cooler now to match your purse to your outfit, rather than your shoes. HTH.

I RARELY wear matching shoes/bag but I love nude CL shoes/clutch combo.
Here's a modelling pic by our lovely Natassha68:
IMG_3483.jpg

Hello, I'm interested in a cheap clutch with a perfect nude matching with my nude CLs. I need the nude match, because I will wear my new CLs with a green dress and I don't want to use too many colors. I like the clutch of Natassha68. Where can I buy it? Do you know some other alternatives?

Hello, I'm interested in a cheap clutch with a perfect nude matching with my nude CLs. I need the nude match, because I will wear my new CLs with a green dress and I don't want to use too many colors. I like the clutch of Natassha68. Where can I buy it? Do you know some other alternatives?

CL used to make clutches that were made of nude patent. I don't see Natassha's bag here.

You might try searching for something in gold.

Last edited:
CL used to make clutches that were made of nude patent. I don't see Natassha's bag here.

You might try searching for something in gold.

Thanks. Natassha's bag is a CL, the picture has been removed. I personally would like to find a cheaper alternative (100-300 euros) with a perfect match. I thought there was a brand known to produce clutches with the same color...