Purse to go with Mayras

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One kind tPFer is giving me her PCE card! Any suggestions of a purse to go with my Mayras? I already have the Medium Ergo Tote in white. I'm generally more of a leather fan than the signature.

[​IMG]

I appreciate all your suggestions!

2. definitely something in natural. maybe the vintage ergo tote or ali

3. Those shoes are so pretty! I agree a natural tote would look great with them.

4. What about the legacy leather Slim Tote or the Maude Vintage leather xl tote,or Mandy in leather. Are you looking for a big, small or medium bag ? All of these bags would match I think !

5. Something either in natural or camel.....

6. I was thinking about that too! i just bought the Mayras too and I bought the Denim Carly - they look great with that... but since you are not a signature fan... I think the Ergo would look great too. Or the Camel Carly. I was considering either of these bags myself. SHEESH. I just want them all. :rolleyes:

7. cute shoes! i'd say find a bag that makes good contrast with that color (maybe a turquoise ergo or pond shoulder?) hope you post pics of what you decide on.

8. I think these would be great:

COACH ERGO VINTAGE LEATHER LARGE HOBO
    [​IMG]

COACH ERGO VINTAGE LEATHER LARGE TOTE
    [​IMG]

COACH LEGACY LEATHER SLIM TOTE
    [​IMG]

COACH LEGACY LEATHER SATCHEL
    Brown or Natural
    [​IMG]

MANDY LEATHER COURIER
    Whiskey or Natural
    [​IMG]

Carly Leather
    Camel

[​IMG]

I'm sure this is what most people said, just wanted to post pictures. LOL

Those shoes are gorgeous! I have to get a pair.

9. Oh those would look good too!

10. Slim tote!

11. I like that slim tote...they would look perfect together.

12. slim tote would match it beautifuly!!!!

13. Slim Tote...too perfect!

14. I second the Camel Carly - I like how the rings on the sides of Carly mirror the rings on the front of the shoe. Subtle, not too matchy. :smile:

Now, I want to go shopping!

15. ITA! Congrats on your Mayra's...I've got 'em in black. Aren't they great!! :tup:

Let us know what you decide!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice