Which purse organizer for SPEEDY 35? POST UP YOUR PICS! :-)

I have the purseket in medium and large. The medium wraps around 3 sides of the speedy 30 and is not as tall as the large, which covers all 4 sides. The large really fills the bag out. But the medium doesn't. It still has a sag.

I have the Chameleon bag insert and that seems to be not as stiff as purse to go. I use it for bags that I was more sag and also more room, as they are more flexible; but I also use the Pursetogo in some other bags that I want more definition.

i use the "purse to go" in my Speedies, jumbo for the 35's and large for the 30's. it makes the purse less of a disorganized mess, less of a black-hole for my things to disappear into.

I use divide and conquer in my speedy's and they still have a little sag. I use the chameleon insert in my delightful GM and it gives it the nicest hobo shape when carried as well as much organization!

I need help my fellow TPFers!
I have a mono speedy 35, what is the best purse organizer for it? Should I also use a base shaper, or the organizer alone will hold the shape? Any pics you could post related to this too would be much appreciated ;)
Thank you all in advance for any help you can give!

I need help my fellow TPFers!
I have a mono speedy 35, what is the best purse organizer for it? Should I also use a base shaper, or the organizer alone will hold the shape? Any pics you could post related to this too would be much appreciated ;)
Thank you all in advance for any help you can give!

I got a purse to go jumbo for my 30, it worked ok but it moved around alot and wasn't snug. It gave some structure to the bottom, but not as much as a base shaper. I personally like a little sag. Overall, I wasn't super impressed and most likely won't use it. I did find another one on etsy that I'm seriously considering, it seems like it will work better for me at least.. The shape is similar to the speedy while the purse to go is flatter and narrower.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/96074827/v3-felt-organizer-for-louis-vuitton?ga_search_query=speedy+30

I am going to buy the Purse To Go for my speedy DE Bandouliere 35.... which size is it ok... Jumbo or X-Jumbo... I have seen divided opinions so now I am all confused... please help! cause I want to order it ASAP... my purse is a mess!!!!!!!!!!1 :cray: