Which purse organizer for SPEEDY 35? POST UP YOUR PICS! :-)

I just bought a purse to go in extra jumbo for my speedy 35, does anyone else have this organizer in this size? Does it fit well in the 35? Also, what size of the purse to go works for the 25? Thanks!

I have the Pursefection organizer, but it adds a lot of weight and my wallet never fits inside.

Does anyone have anything they can recommend and maybe post pics here so we can see? i would want it to either blend in with the lining or be brighter so I can easily see things.

Also, which color did you pick and why?

pinkdiamonds said:
I have the Pursefection organizer, but it adds a lot of weight and my wallet never fits inside.

Does anyone have anything they can recommend and maybe post pics here so we can see? i would want it to either blend in with the lining or be brighter so I can easily see things.

Also, which color did you pick and why?

I use an organizer by Divide and Conquer. Connie is very helpful. Im out and about right now but you can google divide and conquer purse organizers.

I use the hippie gal organizer. It provides a lot of pockets on either side and leaves the center void. Many threads if you do a search you can see pics

I'm really disappointed in my PTG X Jumbo. That's the size that the website suggests you get but it's HUGE!! It's so high at the top it makes it look boxy and weird up there and then it's so long that you have to use that stupid Velcro which still doesn't make it fit that neatly inside. I tossed that one to my mom to use in a tote and ordered a jumbo. Hopefully I didnt waste my money twice. Right now I'm using a kangaroo keeper from Bed Bath & Beyond. It's a horrible choice but at least my things are down in something.

I'm really disappointed in my PTG X Jumbo. That's the size that the website suggests you get but it's HUGE!! It's so high at the top it makes it look boxy and weird up there and then it's so long that you have to use that stupid Velcro which still doesn't make it fit that neatly inside. I tossed that one to my mom to use in a tote and ordered a jumbo. Hopefully I didnt waste my money twice. Right now I'm using a kangaroo keeper from Bed Bath & Beyond. It's a horrible choice but at least my things are down in something.

I use the PTG xJumbo in my speedy 35 too and it fits perfect. Be sure to ask for the soft material.

Really? Even with all that extra bulk on the sides? Do you have a pic? I just ordered whatever they had on the website. I didn't know there was a difference in material.

Sorry I don't have pic. The new hard material xJumbo doesn't fit well in the speedy 35. It makes the speedy looks bulky. You might want to call or email request the soft material. Hope this help.

I want to get an organizer for my Speedy 35, but I don't want it to lose it's sag. I like the sag look. What organizer can you recommend that is lightweight and will still allow the bag to sag?

Thanks!!

Purse to Go Organizer - Speedy 35 - Does it sag?
I want to get an organizer for my Speedy 35, but I don't want it to lose it's sag. I like the sag look. What organizer can you recommend that is lightweight and will still allow the bag to sag?

Thanks!!